+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: kagome vs. kikyo

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kagome vs. kikyo

Honestly neither of them top my list in character choice but if i had to pick it would be Kagoma.
    The only true reason i picked her is because she isn't the liveing dead...she is the rencarnation of Kikyo and they both share the same personality trates..but Kikyo is just warn down..i suppose u could say..
    they both share their strangth, ingenuity, and kind nature but one has went through a life time of stuggles and hardships, and the other is a teen who is full of energy and doesn't understand the meaning of misfortune

Newbie Lunarmaiden1029 is off to a good start Lunarmaiden1029's Avatar
    I live in a place that i will not reveal.
    Thanks

you know i would pick kagome too. For one she is kikyo's rencanation. So Kagome is Kikyo just reborn really (srry if i bothered people about that statement). So if Inuyasha choses Kagome he will also be chosing Kikyo, in a way. Plus Kagome is there for Inuyasha 24/7 while Kikyo is distant and has some hatered in her heart for Inuyasha because that is all that keeps the dead risen Kikyo alive. Also Inuyasha will be happier too. Like in one of the episodes Inuysaha tells Kagome that he is happy when his is with her. But he feels like he is betraying Kikyo because she isn't happy and it is not fair. So he feels like he needs to suffer with her.
    ALWAYS LIVE TO BE YOURSELF AND TO BE FREE

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I think of them as being way to much the same person although Kagome is nicer and
    Kikyo is stronger, but my natural instincts will go with Kagome because Kikyo is to much
    of a Brenda.

Thanks

Plus what would the point be to have Kagome fall in love with Inuyasha and to meet him and it never worked out? Really why would an author/writer do that? To me it makes no sense for that to happen to the main character and have it be a focus point in the series if Kagome isn't supposed to be with inuyasha.

Newbie SirStabbity is off to a good start SirStabbity's Avatar
    I live in the darkness, drinking blood and smoothies, eating pizza
    Thanks

I think kagome because as someone else said, Kikyo is dead. I also agree that Kikyo should just believe that she was tricked by Naraku, because the whole "I hate you" then "I love you" thing is really annoying...

I <3 Vampire Knight!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SirStabbity View Post
    I think kagome because as someone else said, Kikyo is dead. I also agree that Kikyo should just believe that she was tricked by Naraku, because the whole "I hate you" then "I love you" thing is really annoying...
    I completly agree with you. It makes things just way too complex and difficult than needed. Sure you can love some1 while you hate them, but it just makes things too... how should i say it...dark and betraying. At least to me is seems that way. I have never had a relationship like that, so i wouldn't know from expirence.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i agree. i personally like kikyo more because of her coolheadedness and the obvious ability to stand on her own two feet (even if they are techanically dead feet) withouht having people constantly rescue her but she has no sense of loyalty and needs to sort out her feelings and stick to them.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Pretear Ayo is off to a good start Pretear Ayo's Avatar
    Thanks

*her fingers tickle*
    I just can`t help myself,i must post here.
    Well,first of all i just read the first post so if i repeat what someone else said,sorry -_-'

My oppinion:

I like them both.
    The first time i watched Inuyasha(a few years ago)i totally hated Kagome because of her soft personality and really appriciated Kikyou for her tough character and really ''cool'' look xD
    Then ,without even realising it,i pictured myself in Kagome`s posture.
    Living in the 21 century,having a normal ,somewhat boring teenage life,with normal friends,normal school life ..everything normal,and ...then suddenly everything around me to change.I ,for one would have hid under my sheet and would have tried to forget everything i have seen that cannot be explained..but she confronted the situation and proved herself worthy ,caring,responsible and ..brave,yes brave..cause bravery isn`t necesarily represented by the words''strenght'' or ''power'',there are a lot of other ways to prove your bravery.

About kikyo ...the first thing i must say is that she is dead,damnit >.>
    But even so i respect and like her too cause she is strong and powerful,''brave'' in the opposite way of Kagome...''too sides of the same soul''

So i can`t really chose,i like them both equally.

That which does not kill me, had better run pretty damn fast

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast