+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New InuYasha

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question New InuYasha

I heard theres a new inuyasha coming out and was wondering if anybody heard the same or if this is just made up its so called comming out in 2009 i think its not true what do you guys think.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alphonse Hohenheim For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Dec 08, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New InuYasha

Wow..that's the first i have heard about it//but honeslty though all directors say that and always have to delay stuff..hmm in japan maybe this is true..cuz i havent heard any news so far..i thinnk though that they are probably not gonna to..its been a whole a year or two snice they air any new ones..i think they just give up in america ..lol

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

There had better not be. The first one was filler after filler with no real conclusion in sight.

Even the end of the series is a cliffhanger, so i suppose a second season is in order, but at least go the way of Death Note and FMA and have a small amount of episodes.

But on a more personal level, i'm avoiding this one. Unless there is a redeeming quality that can change my mind, i don't want anything to do with a new inu yasha.
    Why hello there!

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

It is true that there is going to be a new Inuyasha. It was announced in July after the manga ended at an event with the manga-ka, Rumiko, and company showing a 30-min OVA short. There might be another TV series based on the remaining of the manga, but that is unlikely. The OVA is a guarantee though. When it comes to a DVD version, I'll probably be buying it, just because it is te last of the Inuyasha series.

New Inuyasha Short to Debut at Tokyo's Takahashi Event - Anime News Network

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love inuyasha but they dragged on way to long and if the oav is like that i will be mad you know and Inuyasha should end in the end it was really getting on my nerves like i said cause the fillers and the ending was terrible if she adds more i have no doubt in my mind the show is just going to get lamer and lamer and i would hate to see that from such a great series.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think there's going to be a new Inuyasha. If they remake it they might ruin the old series. Not all remakes are good. If they are remaking it. I don't think it's good to add on to what was left either it has been a while since Inuyasha had a new episode.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, if there IS going to be a new InuYasha Anime, then hopefully there wont be as many fillers. As for the manga, that's a whole new situation, so yeah.

Anyways, I have also heard that they're going to be making a new InuYasha (about time!), and I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm curiouse as to how they're going to continue it, and if it's, hopefully, better than the first one. But, since I live in the states, it most likely wont be here for a while...but, I have time to wait. So, I'll be looking for the new InuYasha once 2009 rolls around. I can't wait! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Newbie michna is off to a good start michna's Avatar
    Thanks

HoNtO mAsUkA? ReAlLy? ThEre's A neW VeRsiOn oF InUyAsHa Or a cOnTiNuAtIoN oF The sEriEs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast