+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rin and Sesshomaru

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rin and Sesshomaru

i dont think he actually openly admits it but u can tell he doues care for rin because he is always protecting her and i think they have a good relationship because its kind of like a father doughter relation
    I am darkness

Newbie wackedjess is off to a good start
    Thanks

Although I would love to see them together, I have heard that Kagra wins sesshy's heart! Which I see as a realy bad match, but yet that is my thought.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

no he never as admitted his feelings to rin he still acts like he
    doesn't even care for humans (except for her^^) their relationship
    i think is good and would do anything to protect her^^ but the sad
    thing is that shes a human and hes a demon he'll live so much longer
    then she would but for now its all good^_^

Newbie EelKat is off to a good start EelKat's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Rin and Sesshomaru

uhm... question... you guys do know that the tv show is based on a book right?

answering your question:

yes Sesshomaru does very much love Rin, and yes we do get to see him admit that he loves her... but he does not do so until after she dies. (She was murdered by his mother.)

He is devastated when his mother sends a Hell Hound to kill Rin. At first he thinks he can bring her back to life cause he did before, but than he finds out he can only bring a person back to life once, and he throws his sword away and leaves in despair proclaiming th that the sword is worth nothing to him, because he lost the only thing he loved.

Sesshomaru's mother, btw is never in the tv show, she is only in the book, she is the gate keeper to hell and she's pure evil. Sesshy-Mom hates Rin, because she says that dog demons eat humans and tells Sesshomaru he should have eaten Rin, he refuses to kill Rin, so Sesshy-Mom sends the Hell Hound to kill Rin instead. The Hell Hound takes Rin to Hell, Sesshy-Mom laughs cause there is no way for Sesshomaru to reach Rin, than enraged at his mother Sesshomaru uses his sword to rip open the gates of hell and go to hell to bring Rin back. When he finds her, she is already dead, which at first doesn't bother him, until he tries to revive her and can't.

On the next page we see Sesshomaru throw the sword, cursing it, saying that it was worthless, that nothing mattered to him now that Rin was gone. The picture shows him cradling Rin, with his face down, he is obviously crying in this picture. It's the only time we ever see Sesshomaru cry.

Sesshy-mom has watch the whole thing from her thrown over hell, and is shocked to see Sesshomaru break down like this. When she had Rin murdered, his mother didn't take into account how much Sesshomaru loved Rin. After Rin's death Sesshy-mom, felt guilty and couldn't bear to see her son so heartbroken, so she brought Rin back to life and gave her back to him, but when she did this she also told Sesshomaru that he had become just like his father.

*CLICK HERE* You can find a scan of the picture of Sesshomaru holding Rin and crying on this page... scroll down almost to the bottom of the page, you can't miss it it's really big. It's a really long page so you'll have to scroll down past several dozen other pics before you get to the big one of Sesshy and Rin at the bottom.

You really should read the book, it is so much better than the show, covers much more detail; plus the tv show ended about 1/4 way through the book, they didn't even get to the half-way point, so there is a lot more that happens that never made it into the show.

The book was written by Rumiko Takahashi in 1997, it has 52 volumes in the series, with the final volume due out this August 2008.*CLICK HERE*You can find a complete list of the books here. They are about 3/4 the way down the page, it lists every single one of them.
    Last edited by EelKat; Apr 08, 2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Sesshomaru doesn't really admit that he cares for Rin, but he does come really close in the movie Sword of The Honorable Ruler. However he just ends up say "I Sesshomaru have no one to protect." So he dosen't necessarily admits it...chicken.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie gaaraissmexy is off to a good start
    Cleveland, ohio but moving to Marietta, Georgia over summer
    Thanks

i luv the relationship between those 2. it shows that he can come to feel differently about humans than he has in the past.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

click to show spoiler
    and if that's not love then I dunno wut is! LMAO

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yinyangAio1 View Post
    Sesshomaru doesn't really admit that he cares for Rin, but he does come really close in the movie Sword of The Honorable Ruler. However he just ends up say "I Sesshomaru have no one to protect." So he dosen't necessarily admits it...chicken.
    How true you are. Even though he said that, everyone knows that he's a big lier. He does have feelings for Rin, but as a demon, he feels that he has too much pride for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast