+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: sango and miroku

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

sango and miroku

The sango and miroku relationship is really simple he likes her and she likes him. But miroku is always after other girls even after he proposes to her. Do you think that sango should still marry him even though he keeps doing this to her?
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sango and miroku

i think that if she can figure out a way to get him to stop chasin after other gurls then yea she should marry him but if u think about it if they have a kid then hell have to stay home and raise it with sango
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

then again if they do have a son/ or daughter then wouldn't it also have the whole. Plus how do you know that he won't cheat on her after they are married?
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Miroku is just a flirt, like me when i want to be, lol. even if he is married he's still gonna flirt.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    Miroku is just a flirt, like me when i want to be, lol. even if he is married he's still gonna flirt.
    Which is why him (and probably you) aren't ready or wiling to settle down. Yet he was the one to propose to her so it is really confusing!
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Miroku is a little of an idiot really but thats him always chasing girls. But Sango is still going to marry him and I think she should. The reason why is because if they marry each other then Miroku will still love her and other girls but the thing is the Miroku will love Sango the most. However, Sango might be a little angry at him sometime but hey who can actully chang him really.

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Of course! Him chasing after others [but in a playful manner -___-+] makes it all the better for her. It's very much entertaining to see a demon slayer fall for a perverted monk. Very much so. Go Sango! You rock! lol.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    look i am a flirt too and the think is im only 17 and im in gagged so why not let them to get marred so theyll have a fight or two when he gets home thats there prob thatll teach him not to do it again when she kicks his ass
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast