+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: sango and miroku

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sango and miroku

Yeah he always flirts with the girls and does the will you bare my children thing, but has he ever taken a woman up on her saying yes?
    It's just flirting, a bit more extreme then what we are used to but meh

Newbie Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that he does go after other women... so yes, i think they should get married.. just because he goes after othe women, doesn't mean he doesnt care for sango ... ^^
    ~ ~ ~ That is me 24/7!! have a great day everyone!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

poor sango though. She has to look at him go after all of these girls infront of her. I would like to see sango do the same to him just to see his reaction.
    every rose has a thorn

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well in one episode, **SPOILER ALERT** sango was proposed to by some type of prince person. Miroku didn't take that very nice, now did he? ^ ^;; But he did show his affection for her and let her do as she pleased. He just wanted to see her happy. That alone shows that he really is a good person..

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I find their afair kinda weird. One, the monk is a freaking pervert that loves touching chick's butts specially Sango's butt. Two, although sango denies having any feelings for the monk she gets pissed when the guy flirts with other chicks. Finally, they never get lovey dovey at any moment in the plot.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I find their afair kinda weird. One, the monk is a freaking pervert that loves touching chick's butts specially Sango's butt. Two, although sango denies having any feelings for the monk she gets pissed when the guy flirts with other chicks. Finally, they never get lovey dovey at any moment in the plot.
    They did in the episode where they found where Naraku's heart was. Miroku was "dying" and Sano threw herself ontop of him saying if he was going to die there, then she was going to die there with him! That seems lovey-dovey enough to me! And it's oh so very sweet. Plus, a disfunctional relationship is what makes it functional, ya digg?

Otaku Mitsu-O! is off to a good start Mitsu-O!'s Avatar
    Thanks

It's not so much that Miroku is a flirt, is that he is unsure when he is going to die when his wind tunnel finally epands past it's limits and sucks him into the void. He only asks so the just in case he dies, his next offspring will avenge him and persues Naraku. Come to think about it, I wonder if Miroku's father was the same way. Hmmm.............
    More than bored; Sad. More than sad; Unhappy. More than unhappy; Ill. More than ill; Alone in the world. More than alone in the world; In Exile. More than in exile; Dead. More than dead;forgotten.......

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

well for the way the monk is i feel that his dad was the same way and wat im wondering is why wont she adddmit to want to be with the monk i mean come on
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast