+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: sango and miroku

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: sango and miroku

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu-O! View Post
    It's not so much that Miroku is a flirt, is that he is unsure when he is going to die when his wind tunnel finally epands past it's limits and sucks him into the void. He only asks so the just in case he dies, his next offspring will avenge him and persues Naraku. Come to think about it, I wonder if Miroku's father was the same way. Hmmm.............
    Hey, that makes sense, Mitsu! I'd never think there'd be a logical explination towards the monk's pervertedness, lol. Well, if that's the case... shouldn't he stop his lechery? I mean, **SPOILER** he already has sango. He knows that she returns his feelings. But yet, every here and there he'd go up to a certain woman. I guess it's true when they say, "Old habits die hard", or something like that. Hmm.. And I do believe his father was the same way. That is where he got the pervertedness from, isn't it? Or was it his 'teacher'? Ah well... it's all the same. He should stop being a leach and claim sango as his own already.

Newbie jazzypha is off to a good start jazzypha's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: sango and miroku

yes she should because miroku loves sango more than any other girl and he also is protective over her.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that miroku should just settle down with sango and start to have more cutesy moments. I mean he does care for her but there have been times where he hurts her majorly *spoiler* like in that one episode where he meets that snow demon woman that convices him that she has already had his children. Sango was very hurt about that and if you really love someone shouldn't you try not to hurt them?
    every rose has a thorn

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

True, sangogirl, but in that particular episode, Miroku didn't even know what was coming to him. He didn't think a snow demon would all of a sudden claim to him that she had already bore his children. Miroku is the dense one for having fallen into that trap, seeing how he hadn't even 'done the duty' to reproduce! What a funny monk..

Newbie ChiChi Omega is off to a good start ChiChi Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

No way!! If my man did that to me I'd stand him up and chuck him out the door! Their relationship is cute though, I'd love to date a japanese guy who's really flirty.With me that is!

Newbie TheDevilsFallenAngel is off to a good start TheDevilsFallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I think that she should marry him. Even though he chases after the other girls he still loves Sango the most. And I think that eventually, somehow someway, Sango will be able to stop Miroku from flirting. And plus, they make such a cute couple! ^^
    TheDevilsFallenAngel

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

yea is is awsome how u can do thing even when u try to break them and or u dont relize ur doin it. but i think that sango will get miroku to stop flirting sum how
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

if miroku could just concentrate all of that sexual energy to sango then everything would be okay. I also think that sango kinda also has to flirt a little with miroku *spoiler* i mean in the 2nd movie inuyasha caught kagome when she jumped down from kilala, and they had such a cutesy moment. THen miroku tried the same thing and she didn't give, she just through a slipper at him. I mean how many times have inuyasha and kagome kissed compared witht the times sango and miroku have kissed?
    every rose has a thorn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast