+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: sango and miroku

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sango and miroku

Now thats funny. Think of Sango flirting with another guy.... i'm sorry i just can't see that happening(not to be mean or anything)

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lol, no it's all right Renn. I cannot see that happening either. Although if it did happen, I think Miroku might get a little jealous, lol. But then knowing him.. he'd just flirt with some other girl right back, making sango even angrier.

Newbie ghost039 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well from what I've seen on the Anime, i don't think Sango has anything to worry about him cheating. mainly he just flirts. I think he does it to make Sango jealous. Besides, how many of the girls he flirts with has he gotten. Maybe like 1% and he didn't do anything, not counting when he gets bewitched.

Newbie AspenFox is off to a good start AspenFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    if miroku could just concentrate all of that sexual energy to sango then everything would be okay. I also think that sango kinda also has to flirt a little with miroku *spoiler* i mean in the 2nd movie inuyasha caught kagome when she jumped down from kilala, and they had such a cutesy moment. THen miroku tried the same thing and she didn't give, she just through a slipper at him. I mean how many times have inuyasha and kagome kissed compared witht the times sango and miroku have kissed?
    Errr.. to tell the truth I've only seen Inuyasha and Kagome kiss once... during the The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass (Did I get the title right?)... And yes... I want them to get together.... Their relationship is so cute and so romantic... Even if he doesn't show it much... Miroku is prepared to die for Sango.... And so is Sango for Miroku...

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...
    A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
    I want to line the pieces up... Yours and mine...."

Newbie VASON528 is off to a good start VASON528's Avatar
    Thanks

I just know that these two will hook up , lol

I notice the way MIROKU looks at SANGO ,but then Sango shows him nooo interest at all !!!

Newbie Shikiun is off to a good start Shikiun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    The sango and miroku relationship is really simple he likes her and she likes him. But miroku is always after other girls even after he proposes to her. Do you think that sango should still marry him even though he keeps doing this to her?
    Eh? Love is a fickle mistress my dear. She cares for him enough to put up with it so far, hell I would have slaughtered him by now. ^_^;; This shows to me at least that he has completely won her heart, since this fact has been shown evident many a times I beleive the marriage should happen, also I kinda think it is harmless on behalf of Miroku.^_^;;
    Shikiun Of The Sunday

Newbie VASON528 is off to a good start VASON528's Avatar
    Thanks

yOU are totally right !!!

Even Miroku comes off in some episodes as a pimp ,lol or at least he thinks that ,lol.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Miroku believes he is a pimp, yes. He is very blunt and outgoing, wheras Sango is more laidback, but with determination. They complete each other. The perfect couple.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast