+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: sango and miroku

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: sango and miroku

I think they should just have more sango and miroku episodes. sometimes i get so bored with the series focusing around the inuyasha kagome kikyo love triangle i mean there is just so much you can watch that until you know their dilema by heart. where areas the only real moment that those two have had, was when he proposed to her, in the sacred mountain (forgot name) when he was bewitched, and when another guy tried to ask sango to marry him. and they weren't even that passionate moments, (except the mountain one). Maybe have a sango and miroku series. *dreaming* yup that would be nice.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure Miroku and sango will hook up after the whole Naraku thing is taken care of.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah well they are cute togetherand i wish them the best of luck!

Newbie sk8ergurl2210 is off to a good start sk8ergurl2210's Avatar
    Thanks

naaah........at the end it'll probably one of those sad endings where they break up... cuz he's alwayz after other girls...

Newbie AspenFox is off to a good start AspenFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want that to happen.. I love their pairing too much... In fact I love both of them a lot... Their the best pairing ever!

"A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...
    A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream
    I want to line the pieces up... Yours and mine...."

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk8ergurl2210 View Post
    naaah........at the end it'll probably one of those sad endings where they break up... cuz he's alwayz after other girls...
    nooo... that is to sad to even think of. but then again it would make a very interesting plot twist.
    every rose has a thorn

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk8ergurl2210 View Post
    That will not happen. They both love each other too much. They will get through all of their problems if it takes them a few weeks. Sango cannot live without that lecherous monk. And he cannot live without her strongwill. Like I said before. They complete each other.

Newbie higurashi_kikio may be famous one day higurashi_kikio may be famous one day
    Thanks

If Miroku will stop grooping every girl he sees then Sango will accept to be with him.Well in the end Sango accept to be his fiancee and if thei kill Naraku maiby get maried,have kids and live happy ever after

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast