View Poll Results: Do you still like Inuyasha?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its still swesome

12 41.38%
  • nope

1 3.45%
  • Yes and no. I want the ending.

6 20.69%
  • Not sure haven't watched it in a while

10 34.48%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: True Inuyasha love

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

True Inuyasha love

Teenagers are some of the greatest Inuyasha fans out there and for good reason, but why you ask. Though the series has been tagged as boring or that it has run too long we all want to know how it will end and thus continue to watch it.

Teens are attracted to it for its action, suspense, and seep plot schemes along with the love triangle situation. Its hard not to get into the show and keep up with it. The show has become no less interesting because there are forever developments happening, however the attitude towards it changes as the plot progresses.

I for one LOVE Inuyasha because it was the first anime I truly got into. besides those ears are irresistable. When the series ends for good it will be missedI believe. What do you guys think?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: True Inuyasha love

I watched part of the anime and well, I kind of didn't like the running in circle of the love thingy. But the manga I'm at the 20th volume and I still like watching Inu being told "Sit" and the love part isn't too much tried upon. I'm still lovin' it and that's all I have to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

yes I still like Inuyasha! it was one of the first anime series I really got obsessed with ^_^

romance anime's FTW I saw the 4th movie recently and its good ^_^

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish it would end i am just waiting untill the ending comes out. so still not sure ....it got boring now.

Newbie lovehina12 may be famous one day lovehina12 may be famous one day lovehina12's Avatar
    Thanks

*spoiler*

ok so i finished the anime and to me it was pretty messed up because naraku didn't die kikyo is still wandering on the earth it's back to where it started and they expect us to just live with that just make up an ending i think thts stupid i use to me obessed with it but now i feel no point anymore

Silverskater Edit: Just making sure people see that it is a spoiler.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 24, 2007 at 03:46 PM.
    “If I were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?”- Orinime Inoue

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the update on this thread. The Inuyasha anime has NOT ended in America though it has in Japan. This could change the perspective on the show a bit. I watched the last episode on YouTube and thought that it was much better than what has been showed thus far. Please take that into sccount as well.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD may be famous one day SchneiD's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha is still somewhat enjoyable to watch but it doesn't have the something special anymore. Even though I enjoy IY, it would have been nice if it would have ended at the grave site. I think when an anime has gone on for this long it's hard to get, how do you say, emotionoly involved in the storyline.

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Inuyasha has always been my favorite, but has it ended yet? Ive seen the final episode in Japanese and Naraku still wasn't killed??? so how can it end yet? Anyway it still, is was an enjoyable show to watch even though adult swim seemed to cut it, I still search it on youtube.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast