+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Is it truly a love triangle?

So as most of us know about Inuyasha, we all have different opinions as to who he really loves.

AO, what do you think?

Inuyasha and Kikyo have a history together. Kikyo did love him even though she sealed him to tree many years ago. [or was it naraku pretending to be kikyo? ah well..] Inuyasha was Kikyo's first love, and vice versa for her. Ah..however, Kagome comes into the picture.

Now, Kagome fell in love with Inuyasha. It was inevitable. His stubborness and toughness attracted her. Subtle flirting goes on between her and Inuyasha, and so does the playful arguing. He will always protect her, no matter what from the demons and mosters, and she will always be beside him, cheering him on. But, even though she's been dead for over 50 years, Inuyasha still craves and desires Kikyo. Why wouldn't he? Afterall, it was the two of them before Kags came into the picture.

Me? Well.. As much as I love Inuyasha and Kagome together, and as much as I hate to admit it... I believe Inuyasha's heart lies in the hands of Kikyo. Inuyasha may love Kagome, yes... But he's always going back to Kikyo. Even after she's died..he still looks for her. If Inuyasha was truly over Kikyo, he'd let her go already. But he can't. Afterall, she was his first love. Sorry, Kagome...but you're on you own this time. Go back to your own time! lol...jk.

So AO...what do you think? Who is the rightful owner of Inuyasha's heart? Why and how come? Discuss!
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Apr 18, 2007 at 11:47 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Wolf For This Useful Post:

sundark (Jan 22, 2008)

Newbie shippo69 is off to a good start shippo69's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

i think that kagome and inuyasha may love each other but inuyasha's heart will always be longing for kikyo
    I love beautiful carnage.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

to tell you the truth i think inyuasha and kagome belong together and yea you right it will alwayz long for Kikyo but he spends so much time with kagome and not kikyo so sorry kikyo your just SOL
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Newbie The_Dark_Phantom may be famous one day The_Dark_Phantom may be famous one day The_Dark_Phantom's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm.After reading all of that I have to agree with you. Inuyasha always goes back to Kikyo even though she did seal him. Kagome on the other hand is currently in love with Inuyasha and vice versa. I'm not sure what's going to happen but I hope Inuyasha make the right decision...
    Fight for what you believe in.

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree that Kikyo holds Inuyasha's heart but I like him and Kagome together. I know Inuyasha will never get over Kikyo becuase she was his first love, but he needs to see that its Kagome that is always with him now. If he and Kikyo were ment to be wouldnt Kikyo be around more often. I dont really know whats going to happen, but I can hope.

Katie-19

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn Inuyasha way can't just get over Kikyo she is dead, and why can't he see that Kagome is so much better for him,stupid mutt

and weres the love for Koga ?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

This triangle has gone on far too long. Do you know how many years I've had to talk about this now. Somebody better die soon.............sorry for my anger. Even if they don't make the show anymore, make an ova and end it. If I had to choose, seeing as how kikyo is dead already ..............inyuasha might as well kill himself and be together with her in the afterlife. What a Twist, .

Seriously though, I'm sure both of them are in his heart. You can't help it if you fall in love with people, so that should answer if it is a triangle, yes.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

if he did kill him self like said koga will take care of kagome lol n

but really i do want too see what happen between inuyasha,kogome & kikyo
    im hoppin kagome wins over kikyo
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast