+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Newbie sailormoonalchemist is off to a good start sailormoonalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

The think that everyone seems to be for getting is that this so not just a love tri. but a love pentogon. let me explain. You see it also involves Koga
    & nariku because koga loves kagoma, and no matter how hard he tries nariku will always love kykio . Just liming it to a tri. just because the feeling are not shared is difficult. Kagoma is to nice to hurt Koga and as for Nariku and kykio i have never seen anything where she want's to kill him, but i'm probily wrong. please don't everyone jump on me for that. I could see some thing forming for kikyo and nariku. but i'm a little off subject. Kikyo is dead and i think inuyasha and kagoma belong together i don't know how the story ends and i don't want to until the time comes. i mesed up on fma but i won't on inuyasha. this is purlly my opinon. i have put a lot of thought in to this and i stand by it . i hope i don't cause a big problem by it.

Newbie Menarie is off to a good start Menarie's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol..Them two have nothing to do with it..'Cause one..Kikyo does not love Naraku back..Naraku though has gaven away all his human feelings, his human heart, to the Akako tht is with Kanna..The one holding the orb tht hides there scent and presence from everyone..And Koga loves Kagome but Kagome only thinks of him as a friend..The relationship between Koga and Kagome is a One-sided love..So them two our completely out..
    .Piko&Cookies.

Newbie sailormoonalchemist is off to a good start sailormoonalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

that is true but because Inyuasha gets SUPER jealous when ever koga gets close to kagome that inflinces his dicision for which person he love more kagome or kikyo. but thank's for setting me straight on kikyo and naraku. i really didn't know but at least kago has to be put in to the equation because of hope he makes inyuasha.

Newbie raytbanime0823 is off to a good start raytbanime0823's Avatar
    Thanks

i think inyasha is ment for kogoma because after all kikio was mad and formed by clay so teknekle shes only a clay soldier and kagoma is the reincarnation of kikiyo so it would be best if inyuasha and kagoma were together so i think inyasha and kagoma would be the best for each other

Newbie ShinigamiDiomedes201 is off to a good start ShinigamiDiomedes201's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that there is a love triangle here. Even though it is a cartoon, it is still kind of heartwrenching, as dumb as that may sound. I think that InuYasha still loves Kikyo because, yes, they were 1st loves, and all that, but what they had was a pretty stronger love; InuYasha offered to use the Shikon Jewel to turn full human didn't he? All for her. Then later on, he finds out that Nuraku had sabotaged them, and his bitterness toward Kikyo for sealing him to the tree faded because he knew then that both of them had been tricked. But I know that InuYasha does have feeling for Kagome, because they do have their little moments. I have been reading a few of the earilier posts, and I hate to agree with the fact that Kikyo still has such a strong hold on InuYasha. And the heart-rending part is that I really like Kagome, and feel that those two should be together. Kagome is so sweet, funny, and smart, but she is also a strong woman, and I really like her for that. Kikyo is strong and smart, but she just seems so cold after being revived, and I just can't bring myself to like her very much. (I think she is so cold partly because she doesn't have all of her soul, because Kagome has most of it, right?) When all is said, Kikyo and InuYasha still love each other and I hate it. Kagome has all my props, and I hope they stay together. I'm getting all depressed , so I think I'll stop typing about it now.
    "Turn your sadness and anger into strength."

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    wow this post has been going on forever some people say kikyo some say kagome but i wonder if inuyasha had to choose who whould he choose.... his first love the he allmost turned humen for or the one he just met that happens to look like his first love

(kikyo Rocks Kagome Still Sucks Kikyos Better Kagomes A Loser Kikyos Right Kagomes Wrong) Thats All
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 22, 2007 at 03:33 PM.

Newbie Hope8923 is off to a good start Hope8923's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikyo4ever View Post
    wow this post has been going on forever some people say kikyo some say kagome but i wonder if inuyasha had to choose who whould he choose.... his first love the he allmost turned humen for or the one he just met that happens to look like his first love

(kikyo Rocks Kagome Still Sucks Kikyos Better Kagomes A Loser Kikyos Right Kagomes Wrong) Thats All
    Well kikyo's Dead, while Kagome is not dead and aculy connects with Inuyasha. Kagome and Kikyo do have differences and it could go either way. But to tell truth I would think it's more on Kagomes side because she's with him all the time. That's what i think.

Newbie ryoprinceoftheunderworld is off to a good start ryoprinceoftheunderworld's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen Kagome and Inuyasha together, yes they belong together. but i got a feeling Kikyo will always have his heart. this will always fallow and bug poor Inuyasha. I would reaither see Kagome with Koga then Inuyasha but it never happend. Kagome is a little school girl that was 15 and fell in love with a 50 or older dog demon. come on now. Kikyo and Inuyasha should be together. end of story
    I'm the prince of the Underwold alright.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast