+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

Well, if you'd like to find out, you might want to go to the spoilers section However, I don't believe they have a thread about this specific situation. Anywho, it seems many of you are confused as to where his heart really lies ^ ^ Kagome or Kikyo? Kikyo or Kagome? Well, some say either one, but most of you are saying Kikyo. It's a shame. I do agree with you, AnimeJock, Inuyasha should realize that Kagome is the one who is always by his side. But I don't see that happening anytime soon seeing as how he's so stubborn and dense...

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Huh, I probably shouldn't have read the spoilers, but I did. I need to learn better self restraint when it comes to these things. Well, I guess I'm satisfied for now.

Thanks

Lol. Well then, Deo-chan. Now you know lol..

Couldn't stay away from the so called, "love triangle", eh?

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

i still say that inyuasha should be with Kagome and not Kikyo i mean come on she has to have souls to live and kagome doesnt if they didnt let kagome get kidnapped by the witch that brought kikyo back to life then none of the would be happening
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaara13 View Post
    i still say that inyuasha should be with Kagome and not Kikyo i mean come on she has to have souls to live and kagome doesnt if they didnt let kagome get kidnapped by the witch that brought kikyo back to life then none of the would be happening
    I don't really understand what you're saying, seeing how there isn't punctuation or anything to tell words apart -.-; And what do you mean, 'if they don't let kagome get kidnapped by the witch who brought kikyo back to life'?? What would that resolve? What does that mean? I'm very confused as to what you stated. As far as "Inuyasha should be with Kagome" I understand why you feel that way - because she's alive, for one. But the question was who you thought Inuyasha cared for the most. Not who he should be with. But I do feel the same way that Inu and Kags should be together

Newbie AnimeJock4ever is off to a good start AnimeJock4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Gaara meant that if Kikyo had not been brought back to life then, Inuyasha would be more focused on Kagome. Because Kikyo is "alive" Inuyasha is always reminded of their past feelings for each other. He is always going to love her, but if she was truely dead then he could move on with Kagome, and maybe not feel guilty about it.

Katie-19

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I think inuyasha and kagome should be together because kikyo is a corpse so I dont know how that would work out.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Kikyo HELD Inuyasha's heart. Now I think thats its more Kagome. Inuyasha doesn't always run after Kikyo anymore.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 02, 2007 at 07:35 AM. Reason: spoiler removed

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast