+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
    I think Gaara meant that if Kikyo had not been brought back to life then, Inuyasha would be more focused on Kagome. Because Kikyo is "alive" Inuyasha is always reminded of their past feelings for each other. He is always going to love her, but if she was truely dead then he could move on with Kagome, and maybe not feel guilty about it.
    yes thats what i meant and im glad someone got it so i didnt have to explain it to anyone.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 02, 2007 at 07:34 AM. Reason: spelling!
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Even though Kikyou is Inus first love there is nothing to be held there. You always remember your first long and always long for them but there is a difference. Kikyou is set on revenge and then her time in the Feudal era will be up. Kagome has shown Inu more love and shown him that it is ok to be a half demon to where he has fallen in love with her. What is there to be discussed. Yes he will always run to Kikyou when she is near but other then that His heart and his love is for Kagome. She's his now and Kikyou was his then.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeJock4ever View Post
    I think Gaara meant that if Kikyo had not been brought back to life then, Inuyasha would be more focused on Kagome. Because Kikyo is "alive" Inuyasha is always reminded of their past feelings for each other. He is always going to love her, but if she was truely dead then he could move on with Kagome, and maybe not feel guilty about it.
    I agree one hundred percent with you there animejock... or gaara, which ever. Because Kikyo is still "roaming" the feudal era, Inuyasha feels guilty for having feelings for Kagome, and just that feeling of knowing Kikyo is still 'there' has him going crazy looking for her. If Kikyo truly died, I think Inuyasha would understand the moment, and finally move on with Kagome. I hate how he has her as a second. He knows deep down that she loves him, and he foolishly takes advantage of it.

Newbie Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i think that Inuyasha feels the same about both of them ... i mean they basically are the same person.. i think he longs for both of them, but sometimes his feelings gets ahead of him and forgets his feelings... I don't know .. it is kinda difficult to explain! XP
    ~ ~ ~ That is me 24/7!! have a great day everyone!

Newbie bugsy may be famous one day bugsy may be famous one day bugsy's Avatar
    Thanks

Inu Yasha loves both girls on his way. He wants to be with 2 girls: Kagome & Kikyou. He doesn't leave to Kikyou but he neither doesn't loose to Kagome. He really loves to both or not. He doesn't know his own feelings by the 2 girls. He's a ditherer, only that.

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

see you have to see it in kikyos eyes loving someone you want to be with your whole life then the last thing you see is your love striking you and make you fall..... and a girl that looks like you comes to still the one you love and he falls in love with her i feel sorry for kikyo.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 02, 2007 at 07:56 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm. I can see why you feel that way. But you do have to realize that Kikyo had her time. And her time has passed. I just don't understand her purpose in coming back from the dead numerous amounts of times. She doesn't really accomplish anything. Yes, she'll heal people here and there when she starts her pathway to find and kill naraku. She has to realize that Inuyasha has moved on, and get over it. Although Inuyasha can't seem to realize it himself. He knows that Kagome is there in front of him, but still he searches and yearns for kikyo. His heart truly lies with kikyo. So you shouldn't feel sorry for her :]

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i see your point but inuyasha will all was love kikyo no matter what i know in kikyos heart she loves him.....sometimes i think inuyasha only loves kagome for some reasons here and there and kagome gets mad at inuyasha for leaveing to find kikyo she needs to understand that no matter what she dose inuyasha will all was go running for his true love kikyo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast