+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

Yes, and that's really sad. I feel bad for kagome. Sometimes I feel like she really doesn't belong in the feudal era. Sango and Miroku try their best to keep her there as much as possible, and to make her time there worth it... but it's inuyasha that she's truly there in the first place. Everyone in the group knows it, and I think that is why they get annoyed with him. As shippo and the monk say, "he's a two timing jerk who will never learn." But I do agree that kagome needs to understand that kikyo was his first love, and that can never be erased. But inuyasha needs to understand that kikyo is long gone and kagome is what matters at the moment.

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

yes you may be right but miroku cant talk cuz he all over the girls........i think if kagome knows inuyasha loves kikyo she should go back to her real time and all inuyasha cares about is that shikon jewel that he longs to have and kikyo wasted her life and died for her love of inuyasha

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

For the most part I did believe that he belonged only to Kikyo...but the last few episodes...changed my mind.
    He loves both...and he chases Kikyo...but he needs Kagome...he even admitted it.
    Chasing after someone and admitting to someone that you need them to survive and you can't go on if they aren't there.....one seems stronger to me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeg View Post
    For the most part I did believe that he belonged only to Kikyo...but the last few episodes...changed my mind.
    He loves both...and he chases Kikyo...but he needs Kagome...he even admitted it.
    Chasing after someone and admitting to someone that you need them to survive and you can't go on if they aren't there.....one seems stronger to me
    This makes me change my point of view on everything, animemeg! I thought that Kikyo was the rightful owner of Inuyasha's heart...but after reading your post, I might contradict myself only once again! It is true, that Inuyasha needs Kagome. And yes, he did admit it himself. He only chases after Kikyo, that's true. I believe he just has unresolved feelings for her. It doesn't feel complete seeing as they both "died" before they could even get their relationship started. But he does need kagome. She completes him. Her characteristics as a person are ones that Inuyasha is missing in himself. Vise versa with Kagome. Hmm... seems like Inuyasha's heart is confused. As am I, lol.

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

yes you to are right but inuyasha will all was love kikyo. kagome gets mad when he leaves to get kikyo cuz when he sees kikyo he all was says he loves her and they kiss. kikyo kiss is inuyasha more than kagome did i think that kikyo and inuyasha should be togather forever no matter what you say. even if he did admitit that he likes kagome dont you think just becouse you died dosint mean you cant l.o.v.e the one you wanted for so long.

Thanks

I do believe Kikyo is the rightful owner of Inuyasha's heart. But it is a shame. He should not lead Kagome on. But she got herself into that mess. So I suppose it isn't his fault. He is just confused with all the women in his life.

Newbie Shikiun is off to a good start Shikiun's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    So as most of us know about Inuyasha, we all have different opinions as to who he really loves.

AO, what do you think?

Inuyasha and Kikyo have a history together. Kikyo did love him even though she sealed him to tree many years ago. [or was it naraku pretending to be kikyo? ah well..] Inuyasha was Kikyo's first love, and vise versa for her. Ah..however, Kagome comes into the picture.

Now, Kagome fell in love with Inuyasha. It was inevitable. His stubborness and toughness attracted her. Subtle flirting goes on between her and Inuyasha, and so does the playful arguing. He will always protect her, no matter what from the demons and mosters, and she will always be beside him, cheering him on. But, even though she's been dead for over 50 years, Inuyasha still craves and desires Kikyo. Why wouldn't he? Afterall, it was the two of them before Kags came into the picture.

Me? Well.. As much as I love Inuyasha and Kagome together, and as much as I hate to admit it... I believe Inuyasha's heart lies in the hands of Kikyo. Inuyasha may love Kagome, yes... But he's always going back to Kikyo. Even after she's died..he still looks for her. If Inuyasha was truly over Kikyo, he'd let her go already. But he can't. Afterall, she was his first love. Sorry, Kagome...but you're on you own this time. Go back to your own time! lol...jk.

So AO...what do you think? Who is the rightful owner of Inuyasha's heart? Why and how come? Discuss!
    O.O;; Umm.. Kikyo isn't even alive any longer.. I beleive Kagome should give her damn best effort to snap Inu-kun out of this stupid fantasy*Pimp-slap's Inu-kun* WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!
    Shikiun Of The Sunday

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shikiun View Post
    O.O;; Umm.. Kikyo isn't even alive any longer.. I beleive Kagome should give her damn best effort to snap Inu-kun out of this stupid fantasy*Pimp-slap's Inu-kun* WAKE THE HELL UP!!!!
    That is very true. He needs to realize that Kikyo is not alive any longer. Kagome is what it is, and he needs to see that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast