+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Newbie higurashi_kikio may be famous one day higurashi_kikio may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

Kikyo whas Inu's first love theat's why he can't get over her and never will.Even Kagome admited when Inuyasha look in her eyes theat he saw Kikyo.Inu loves Kagome but only because she look's like Kikyo.Still he like's Kag's atitude and wish theat he can heave Kikyo's beauty and Kag's atitude in the same body.

Newbie sheene_angel may be famous one day sheene_angel may be famous one day sheene_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I Think Inuyasha Is The One Who Will Choose Who Will Be Is Truly He Loves

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sheene_angel View Post
    I Think Inuyasha Is The One Who Will Choose Who Will Be Is Truly He Loves
    English, please?

I'm not quite sure what you just said, but I think it went something along the lines of you believe Inuyasha is the one who can truly choose who he really loves. Well this thread is to state who you believe Inuyasha really loves. Not what you think he will do.

Newbie Shikiun is off to a good start Shikiun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    That is very true. He needs to realize that Kikyo is not alive any longer. Kagome is what it is, and he needs to see that.
    Thankies White wolf.. But what if jakotsu became involved >>(Stupid Fantasy) ^_^;;

To teel you all the truth I dont care much for kagome to begin with =P.. Sorry that is just what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Lol! I never looked at it that way. Haha.. maybe he is a stalker. A stalker of the dead =O
    xD oh no's! Necorphelia!!!! That is a new low Inu-kun.. =P

Quote Originally Posted by KimiFemi View Post
    really then I must not have had it yet ... because I just dont get it lol >.<
    Love is a scam really. The person you love will either end up dying, or just ignoring you.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 14, 2007 at 10:14 AM.
    Shikiun Of The Sunday

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

It is a really tough decision to place Inuyasha's heart in the hands of only one of those women. There are certain qualities that are more compatible with either Kikyo or Kagome. Kikyo's overwhelming beauty, wisdom, and weakness for Inuyasha despite her strength matches well with Inuyasha. However Kagome's ignorance, enthusiasm, and sensitivity to Inuyasha also fit well with the other side of his personality. First and foremost Inuyasha and Kikyo were lovers but if they were truly in love at least one of them would have realized that betrayal was an impossible option for the situation in which they found themselves. This is where Kagome has an advantage because she never swayed from Inuyasha's side despite his changing attitudes and personalities from sweet and heroic to demonic. I can't decide for sure who should win the heart of Inuyasha but ultimately it is up to his own will who he should be with.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    It is a really tough decision to place Inuyasha's heart in the hands of only one of those women. There are certain qualities that are more compatible with either Kikyo or Kagome. Kikyo's overwhelming beauty, wisdom, and weakness for Inuyasha despite her strength matches well with Inuyasha. However Kagome's ignorance, enthusiasm, and sensitivity to Inuyasha also fit well with the other side of his personality. First and foremost Inuyasha and Kikyo were lovers but if they were truly in love at least one of them would have realized that betrayal was an impossible option for the situation in which they found themselves. This is where Kagome has an advantage because she never swayed from Inuyasha's side despite his changing attitudes and personalities from sweet and heroic to demonic. I can't decide for sure who should win the heart of Inuyasha but ultimately it is up to his own will who he should be with.
    Well said, Ms.Goddess. I must say that I agree one hundred percent. Both Kikyo and Kagome have qualities and traits that fit the other half of Inuysha. And couples do complete each other. And it is true, what you said. About if Kikyo and Inuyasha truly truly loved each other, they would have realized that betrayal was not an option. I'm confused. But yes, it is ultimately up to Inuyasha to decide. And Ms. Rumiko Takashi has the guts to leave us hanging in suspense. ^ ^ Becasue she has the rights to do so.

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i gess you guys are right but kikyo is so much better than kagome.kagome gets me so mad sometimes i just want to shoot her with an arrow

kikyo is so much pretter than kagome i dont think they look a like thats just me
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Apr 14, 2007 at 10:06 AM.

Newbie Max Kazune is off to a good start Max Kazune's Avatar
    Thanks

i think inyuasha and kagome belong together and no mather what Kikyo will be in he's heart but i think he love kagome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast