+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

Newbie Ahiko is off to a good start Ahiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

I was watching the Himitsu no Hanazono and this convo reminded me of a scene from the Live Action:

One of the guys was dating an Okami-san who worked in a Japanese restaurant nearby, but she quickly rejected him when he tried proposing to her, saying that she "couldn't forget him, no matter how hard [she] tried." This police guy who was also going after the Okami-san told the rejected guy "I worked with him. You can't win against a dead man."

I guess in this case, it might be Kagome on the short end of the stick, but this kind of thing happened in Suzuka, too, and it ended up happy. :P

I haven't followed Inuyasha in a long time other than a few of the movies and dropped off around episode 100ish.. :[ Is it still airing on CN?
    あたしと一緒に遊びたい~

Newbie cami15rebelde is off to a good start cami15rebelde's Avatar
    Thanks

let's wait until the series is over and you will see that i'm right "with wolf".all the fairy tales finish the same.And I think that will be a nice finish.
    hi i'm a nice girl that wants to have fun!!!!!!!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cami15rebelde View Post
    let's wait until the series is over and you will see that i'm right "with wolf".all the fairy tales finish the same.And I think that will be a nice finish.
    The ANIME series IS over. Nothing happened between the two. As for the manga.. well then I suppose we will have to wait and see. But I doubt Rumiko Takahashi will make a drastic change in emotions between the two characters.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I beleive that Inu Yasha DID at first belong to Kikyo. She has no longer any emotions at all anymore. She is just a shell that is there. She died already and is not to be of the living.

She often says "I hate creatures that are bound by time." When she is also bound by time. Kagome will not be able to remain in that world forever for what the series tells us, but I do think that Inu Yasha should be with Kagome.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

kikyo rockz and kagome suckz . kagome is a FAT hippo thats why she is always wearing a minny skirt and she never changes her clothes and end of point kikyo rocks .... white wolf is write . inuyasha's heart truly belongs to kikyo because in the beging he was in true love with kikyo . and the only reason inuyasha like's kagome is because 1) look's kinda like kikyo.
    2) reminds him of kikyo. 3)she finds the shoikon shards. 4) because he thinks that if he can truly show kikyo that he has figured out how to love someone that kikyo will come back to him.

End of point ..Kikyo rocks
    kagome sucks big fat hairy toes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikyo4ever View Post
    4) because he thinks that if he can truly show kikyo that he has figured out how to love someone that kikyo will come back to him.
    Lol, interesting theory you have there. He's playing hard to get then? You believe he is trying to make Kikyo jealous? Well, sorry to burst your bubble but that isn't the case at all. He really DOES like Kagome, and he still really loves kikyo. Basically, he's just a two timing jerk.

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

lol i did not write that my friend did any way he is not a two timeing jerk...love is stronger than like you should never leave the one you love for the one you like cus they ganna leave you for the one they love.......bye the way KIKYO ROCKS.... AND KAGOME CAN JUMP OF A BIG FAT CLIFF FOR ALL I CARE......INUYASHA WONT MIND HE LOVES KIKYO ANY WAY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikyo4ever View Post
    lol i did not write that my friend did any way he is not a two timeing jerk...love is stronger than like you should never leave the one you love for the one you like cus they ganna leave you for the one they love.......bye the way KIKYO ROCKS.... AND KAGOME CAN JUMP OF A BIG FAT CLIFF FOR ALL I CARE......INUYASHA WONT MIND HE LOVES KIKYO ANY WAY
    Sad, but true. I really don't think Inuyasha would care if something happened to Kagome. He'd be too wrapped up in Kikyo's aura to even care.

It's so sad, but it is the reality of the anime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast