+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it truly a love triangle?

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it truly a love triangle?

ahh... so many posts...

ok this is how it is...... inuyasha and kikyo are together. as i see it, kagome is just a whiney little girl who is jealous of kikyo for inuyasha loving her. i dont think that inuyasha loves kagome as much as he wants to protect her, and to make shure the same thing that happened between him an kikyo (gitting sealed 2 a tree and/or killed) never happens again. kind of like a really close friend.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

why cant some people understand that kikyo is better than kagome see if the story was about sango and miroku every one would be saying the like sangos riencarnation (parten my spelling). PEOPLE ARE SAYING inuyasha is starting to fall in love with kagome(ya right) if i could tell him anything i would tell him a poem....NEVER LEAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE (kikyo) FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE (kagome) BECAUSE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE ONE THE LOVE...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikyo4ever View Post
    why cant some people understand that kikyo is better than kagome see if the story was about sango and miroku every one would be saying the like sangos riencarnation (parten my spelling). PEOPLE ARE SAYING inuyasha is starting to fall in love with kagome(ya right) if i could tell him anything i would tell him a poem....NEVER LEAVE THE ONE YOU LOVE (kikyo) FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE (kagome) BECAUSE THEY WILL LEAVE YOU FOR THE ONE THE LOVE...
    Just a slight reminder:

Kikyo's Dead.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

yea i go for Kagome all the way...even though Kikyo is really pretty..she is also not of this world...so she knows she can never be with Inuyasha..so there is Kagome she is Kikyo's reincarnation soo it works out for inu..but inu is stubborn he has a one track mind...i goes back and fourth..
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie redeyed_impure_soul may be famous one day redeyed_impure_soul may be famous one day redeyed_impure_soul's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah! I think Kikyo should be with InuYasha, despite that she's dead or whatever. >_<!!! He just can't seem to get over her and you can tell she still has feelings for him. Though, he has grown fond feelings for Kagome and she feels the same. Anyways, I have to agree with White Wolf, his heart belongs to Kikyo...not Kagome!!! [bows and exits]

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redeyed_impure_soul View Post
    Bah! I think Kikyo should be with InuYasha, despite that she's dead or whatever. >_<!!! He just can't seem to get over her and you can tell she still has feelings for him. Though, he has grown fond feelings for Kagome and she feels the same. Anyways, I have to agree with White Wolf, his heart belongs to Kikyo...not Kagome!!! [bows and exits]
    yes, yes indeed. besides, all kinds of ppl love others that are dead. and then, yes, there are those who take that to another level........

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie deadlyromantickill14 is off to a good start deadlyromantickill14's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    So as most of us know about Inuyasha, we all have different opinions as to who he really loves.

AO, what do you think?

Inuyasha and Kikyo have a history together. Kikyo did love him even though she sealed him to tree many years ago. [or was it naraku pretending to be kikyo? ah well..] Inuyasha was Kikyo's first love, and vice versa for her. Ah..however, Kagome comes into the picture.

Now, Kagome fell in love with Inuyasha. It was inevitable. His stubborness and toughness attracted her. Subtle flirting goes on between her and Inuyasha, and so does the playful arguing. He will always protect her, no matter what from the demons and mosters, and she will always be beside him, cheering him on. But, even though she's been dead for over 50 years, Inuyasha still craves and desires Kikyo. Why wouldn't he? Afterall, it was the two of them before Kags came into the picture.

Me? Well.. As much as I love Inuyasha and Kagome together, and as much as I hate to admit it... I believe Inuyasha's heart lies in the hands of Kikyo. Inuyasha may love Kagome, yes... But he's always going back to Kikyo. Even after she's died..he still looks for her. If Inuyasha was truly over Kikyo, he'd let her go already. But he can't. Afterall, she was his first love. Sorry, Kagome...but you're on you own this time. Go back to your own time! lol...jk.

So AO...what do you think? Who is the rightful owner of Inuyasha's heart? Why and how come? Discuss!
    ...Inuyasha has a soft spot(hehe^.^) thought he is still deeply inlove with Kikyo, he also has the burden of Kagome. Not only that, his fellow companions (Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, etc...) thats by his side and knows whats going on. They are watching him, especially when Shippo gives him such criticize remarks...i dont know, its a bit confusing..and then you have the jewel shards and Naruku—
    No one is free, even the birds are chained to the sky

Newbie Menarie is off to a good start Menarie's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha's heart might still craved for Kikyo and it's almost an unbreakable love but he has fallen for Kagome as well..Inuyasha can't be with Kikyo not only because she's dead but because all Kikyo mainly wants is for Naraku dead..With tht she has no regrets or anything and she goes to hell in peace..She knows the situation of her..And she knows she has to go tohell sooner or later..Her main priority is Naraku..Kikyo doesn't really care about there old relationship as much..Inuyasha says he wants to go to hell with Kikyo and yet he wants to stay alive with Kagome..Besides tht he doesn't just LIKES Kagome..He's in love with her..His first love is dead..Move on..No offense Kikyo4ever..But your acting on opinion of character than the reality of the show.. -.-..Even though those comments we're funny.. ;]..Inuyasha would care about Kagome even if he's wrapped up with Kikyo..Like the episode when Kikyo tied Kagome to the tree with her Soul collececters and out of sight of everyone but her..The episode when Kikyo almost took Inuyasha to hell with her..When Kagome called out to Inuyasha..He responded and left kikyo..Careing for her safety and well being..Inuyasha has risked his life many times for BOTH Kagome and Kikyo..
    Last edited by Menarie; Jul 03, 2007 at 11:32 AM.
    .Piko&Cookies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast