+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what happen on the last movie of inuyasha?

Otaku Gerky Lee is off to a good start Gerky Lee's Avatar
    Thanks

what happen on the last movie of inuyasha?

i don't know what happen so i'm asking what happen in the last movie? I only saw a preview....

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what happen on the last movie of inuyasha?

They won ofcourse! What is it that you want to know? The whole story,the end, or who they fought? Need a bit more info to answer you.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Absolutely nothing. You didn't miss out on crap. Kagome and Inuyasha don't do jack, kikyo doesn't die, and shesshomaru is still sesshomaru.

Fin.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

well you now its still the same...Inuyasha fights demons... protects a bunch of kids....Sesshomaru kicks butt...kikyo is still the same...oh and they have to fight these 4 demons...O.o
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i watched it and i think that all of the movies are starting to get boring. the first one was the best but they keep getting worse. i mean the movie could have just been a long episode nothing happened no one was changed, nothing whatsoever changed. it was soooo boring. you know you can watch it on youtube.
    every rose has a thorn

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I thought the fourth movie was the best! Inuyasha has to fight these four war gods because they were killing all the humans and Inu stopped them before they could become all-powerful and saved the half demon kids from sacrificing themselves! I loved it! And The White Wolf, why did you even post on here if you're gonna insult it? This person didn't ask for your opinion, he or she asked what happened.....stop spamming please.^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Well, I thought the fourth movie was the best! Inuyasha has to fight these four war gods because they were killing all the humans and Inu stopped them before they could become all-powerful and saved the half demon kids from sacrificing themselves! I loved it! And The White Wolf, why did you even post on here if you're gonna insult it? This person didn't ask for your opinion, he or she asked what happened.....stop spamming please.^^
    she did say what happened, not just give her opinion. she said that nothing happened in the movie and that everything was back to the way it was before the movie aired. the question was what happened and she said nothing. that is a answer not just a opinion.

the most interesting thing that was in the whole movie though i think is the part where inuyasha has to fight the kikyo clone.
    every rose has a thorn

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Not alot, there could've been some things that they could've changed to make the story progress more. It jus' seemed to me that they were tryin' ta drag out an episode storyline to make a movie. Yet in defense of the movie, it did provide more background on Sesshoumaru, but not much. Oh and the battle with the Kikyo clone was pretty interesting.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread