Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's so good about Inuyasha

Newbie fullmetalredstone may be famous one day fullmetalredstone may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: What's so good about Inuyasha

i think inuyasha is realy funny it has an all right plot and its characters are pretty good with alot of action but good morals it just makes you think well thats pretty much it see ya

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay Inuyasha is my mucho favorite anime ever. If you like action and adventure and quest well this is a show with all that. Plus its got some complicated relationships along with a good bit of quirky humor. So watch it. its so much better once you watch it. You'll be hooked.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with everyone else on the decent action and okay characters. I don't like it too much cause of the obvious reasons (fillers and annoying characters). There are alot better anime series out there. But I think Inuyasha is more for a female audience than a male audience. There are alot of relationship issues in that show and the characters are very emotional. Not something for a blood and gore fan.

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

My cousin is an Inuyasha addict as well and she’s in college! I’ve watch some of its episodes occasionally and its quite entertaining. It has a mix of comedy and teenage love story which is what most people would love to see on television. It also has a great fighting scene on some of its episodes.

Newbie punkarelly may be famous one day punkarelly may be famous one day punkarelly's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha is NOT boring. Well, if you have a short attention span and can't keep up with what's going on then it might be. But as for the rest of us, the ones with good brains and attention span (maybe those on adderol or ritalin, too) it's not boring. Come on, I'm watching Inuyasha right now.
    The Mistress of Assault

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Inuyasha is a time thing, when the time goes by so does the anime, its not a anime where you can watch it no matter what age.

Newbie luvorhateme95 may be famous one day luvorhateme95 may be famous one day luvorhateme95's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: What's so good about Inuyasha

my friend is totally crazy about him 2, but i can understand why.inuyasha is cute and has an attitude that is crazy,but thats because he's a half demond and half human.what make this show good is that him and his brother always end up fighting.

Newbie Tiffany G may be famous one day Tiffany G may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Re: Somebody xplain y Inuyasha isnt retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    It has good music, decent voice acting, and not that bad animation (even though some character designs are recycled but that's typical of any Rumiko Takahashi series). ... ... ... ...
    That's pretty much it. The storyline is flawed with the necessity for fillers and the rushed ending. The characters are annoying and get on everyone's nerves. Shippo's uselessness and mascot status. Sango's giant boomerang and skin tight body suit sexiness. Miroku's vacuum cleaner hand and pervertedness. Kagome's bitchiness and magic arrow. And finally, InuYasha's big red pajamas and his big fluffy phallic sword which obviously compensates for what he's lacking. Naraku almost seems like a good villain to have some respect for, but he just ends up getting annoying. The only characters that aren't annoying IMO are probably Sesshomaru and Kikyo, mainly because they're quiet. Kikyo does make InuYasha more annoying and that makes her an accomplice to the annoyance. I could think of more negative things about InuYasha, but I'm too tired and lazy to think of any. Go to Gaia and I think you'll find plenty of InuYasha bashers.

I don't think hate threads are allowed on AO so... yeah...
    i dont think kagome bitch at all she worries inuyasha and that is sweet weather she is a caring friend or more none of the characters in inuyasha are annoying trust me i hate when people are annoying i wouldnt sit ever night just to try to watch inuyasha come on at adult swim for goodness sake im only a teenager with school in the morning i would advise any1 to watch this cartoon it isnt retarded at all is has a since of moral action adventure and romance its a good show 4 any1 to watch and the movies are great to in fact theres going to b a inuyasha movie coming on this december inuyasha 4 and im going to watch and enjoy every min of it (since its annoying lol)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast