Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's so good about Inuyasha

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's so good about Inuyasha

i just stopped watching it after teh first few episodes but im starting to watch them agian and yeah.. it has great animation... drama, action.. and bunches of other stuff.... its a great anime to watch and is worht checking out... and it made me chuckle more than a few times

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i like inuyasha for its story line and its characters i do have to admit it realy long im really but none the less i still like the show.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: What's so good about Inuyasha

i think inuyasha's brother sesshomaru is SO HOT!!!!me and my friend akura13 think he is so fine also inuyasha should get with kikyoDp

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

True that! You see, Inuyasha should be with Kikyo, Sesshomaru should be single, Miroku should be with Sango, Shippo should be with Kirara(lol), and Kagome should go back to her own time! And I totally know that theprincess agrees!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha is a good series. I personally like the characters myself but it does seem like the series is going no where because of the fillers. It's also bad at having the same scenarios (They run into this village that has some sort of problem and they try to solve it. In the end, they either get a shard or fight one of Naraku's creations). It's definitely a good series to watch if you are a fan of romance or fantasy. I do warn though that this series is very long especially due to the fillers so if you are going to start watching it be prepared to watch a very long series.

Otaku AuraTwilight is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well....Inuyasha was my first anime and can never forget about it nomatter how old it gets....But the one thing i will never grow old is Sesshomaru! I love watching him...Thats the good thing about Inuyasha now for me...is a hot guy! wooow! Yep i think thats the only reason why i still watch it!

Lord Fluffy! I love ya!
    ~This felling, what is it..is this love?~

Newbie HinaIchigo001 is off to a good start HinaIchigo001's Avatar
    Thanks

The songs and sesshouamaru >w<~nano and the story line's good I think it's very original~nano

~nano

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

even though i really like inuyasha i think it's missing something. i wish that the series would have the episodes more interwined. where one episode is important to all of the series and not have things where they aren't filler episodes but they aren't important and they aren't life and death. i don't know maybe if the fights were more difficult and for a minute both people were really beat up and there was no way to win and then finally the good people won. because it just gets a little tiring to watch inuyasha do the windscar and backlash wave and at the end none of the good characters are ever really hurt. i think they should put the other characters like miroku sango and kagome to fight more instead of always depending on inuyasha.
    every rose has a thorn

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast