+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Bebop Ending

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cowboy Bebop Ending

Well. I hated it. It was very upsetting. How he died like that. I didn't even watch most of the series, but I happened to be watching Adult Swim on its final episode.

But I guess it was a nice way to finally end the series. I hated it either way.

Well, what did you think about the ending of Cowboy Bebop?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cowboy Bebop Ending

iv seen all the ep to it and from what i remember to the ending it whats ok but then again my memory not so good.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

When he's walking out of that one building, and he goes down the stairs. He reaches out towards *someone*, smiles, then dies. It was so sad. I was really upset when I saw it.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

lol cant beleave i forgot that:P,but ya that was pritty dumb how they ended it i wanted it him to live at least
    ....Player Killer....

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

he killed vicious. Julia his long love was already dead, so he got to go with her in that sense. Sure, it blows that faye and jet were left behind to live, but at least spike should be happy that he can be with julia in the afterlife.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

true he gets to be with his long lost love but dident fye like him in a sense too thats the sorta vib i got near the ending ?
    ....Player Killer....

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

well, maybe, but the question would be if he loved her. If not, then I don't see a reason for him to stay for love.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Yeah. Faye was begging him not to leave. And then he does. And he dies. I feel Faye liked him. A lot. Oh well. Too bad for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast