The dead thread rule is not applicable in the specific anime series forums.Wasn't that some previous chapter of that's added after the credits? I got this bad habit of stopping playing at the ending credits *whacks self*
I have been thinking he should be dead, but now I'm thinking about it to give a right answer here and I'm changing my mind. He could well be alive.
Let's consider what happened:
- He killed Vicious and was just injured. And probably not the worse injury he's received either in the series or the film.
- He walks all the way down to the gates of the skycrapper from the upper levels, so that's quite the distance to be dead wounded.
- Reaching those stairs he's surrounded by all those henchmen. Vicious' henchmen.
- He can well find he's not in shape anymore to fight or run his way out of all that. I say his fall is not his death, he lets himself fall out of exhaustion and lack of hope to get away.
- The henchmen should know a living Spike means a dead Vicious.
So the question to answer is: Without their leader, those men would revenge (or merely punish) Vicious death shooting Spike on the ground or would not care any longer and leave?
P.S. - D'uh! Forgot to check dates, I rarely check post dates. Anyway considering it's a two thread section I would imagine it's the kind of part where the older than two weeks thread post would not be that much of an issue?