+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Real Folk Blues [SPOILERS!]

Newbie Boxster is off to a good start Boxster's Avatar
    Thanks

The Real Folk Blues [SPOILERS!]

Well, last night, I watched Anime Central for 1 hour and a half, until 4:30 in the morning, waiting to watch the last 2 episodes of Cowboy Bebop..

click to show spoiler

Don't get me wrong, the ending was AMAZING, but .. I don't know. Leaves me feeling a bit empty, I don't know if that's because I'm just a bit blue because of the finish, or if I think that they could have continued it.

Btw, sorry if this belongs in the spoilers section. :/ I wasn't too sure.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Real Folk Blues [SPOILERS!]

Watanabe [the director] admitted that he had never actually confirmed the assumption that Spike really ever did die at the end of the series. He left it open-ended and left the fate of Spike to the imagination of the audience. To one's own interpretation, Spike died. To another's, Spike lived.

It's like Wolf's Rain and it's own ending. The creators left the ending entirely ambiguous.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

i have question /..so at the last ep..did Spike died..i saw him and then i heard a gun shoot..im kinda lost..and what happen to that girl too but the way..??

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandi View Post
    i have question /..so at the last ep..did Spike died..i saw him and then i heard a gun shoot..im kinda lost..and what happen to that girl too but the way..??
    The girl is named julia. She was shot and died in spike's arms.

And as to the spike dying thing, as Innerhell mentioned, it is up to your interpretation.

I personally believed he died. After all, he got owned hard, but still managed to get his revenge. I feel as though he knew he wouldn;t be able to kill the leaders of the syndicate, so as a final act of his rebellion, he pretended to shoot them as he fell to the ground.
    Why hello there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Sep 10, 2008)

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    The girl is named julia. She was shot and died in spike's arms.

And as to the spike dying thing, as Innerhell mentioned, it is up to your interpretation.

I personally believed he died. After all, he got owned hard, but still managed to get his revenge. I feel as though he knew he wouldn;t be able to kill the leaders of the syndicate, so as a final act of his rebellion, he pretended to shoot them as he fell to the ground.

what..O.o..really//after all that and the girl died anyway..wow..hmm well i do agree on the fact that spike did died..but i dont know..spike had tooken a bullet before and freakin lived..but after all that..i think he would just go ahead and died anyway..
    wow..hmm i learned something today..thankz for telling me (^.^) ..its was killing me not to know the ending..
    wait does anybody know what happen to that other chick on his team and that boy/girl kid ?/ (was it a girl or boy ?? by the way) ..and the older guy...is there some side story on what happen after spike died or something..

+ Reply to Thread