Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: inuyasha anime ending

Newbie outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down inuyasha anime ending

Is any1 else really disapointed with the final episode of inuyasha.It doesnt even explain how they defeat naraku. Does any1 know if a new series or a movie is coming out?

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha anime ending

I think one of the Inuyasha movies had the death of Naraku in it. I'm not sure which one though. Sorry, I don't really keep up with Inuyasha that much.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

It was the second movie. IMO, it was better than the 1st one, too. But yeah, the series ending did suck out loud. I thought I heard somewhere though that the manga goes further? (Not that I want them to pick up the anime series again though.)
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, there really can't be that much life left in the Inuyasha series. Just curious -- what does IMO stand for?

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh sorry. IMO = In My Opinion
    I've also seen "IMHO = In My Humble Opinion"

But anyways, the series just got too repetitive after awhile, which is why I feel I was more pissed off by the anime ending that I normally should have been.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Thanks

I know what you mean. A lot of the same jokes kept popping up, and the same themes, like with Inuyasha's first love (I can't remember her name, but I know that Kagome and Inuyasha almost broke up in about 3 identical situations).

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

The manga goes alot further
    Only in japan though

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

ALl i can say is about friggin time for it to end.... i thought it ended a long time ago XD
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast