Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: inuyasha anime ending

Newbie outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar may be famous one day outlawstar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: inuyasha anime ending

i agree that the jokes are getting repetitive. Mirokus a pervert,i get it.They use that joke in every episode

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms
    yes new episodes will be coming out
    They will never stop coming out. Inuyasha is the haunted anime! One instant you think it's dissapearing, the next it's suffocating you with another repetitive season! Beware the Ghost anime!

Otaku Desert Ambush Champion kite may be famous one day kite may be famous one day kite's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt like it tha much,i dont watch it much anymore

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms
    yes new episodes will be coming out
    new episodes of InuYasha are airing in [adult swim], but Japan isn't producing any more InuYasha episodes or movies
    it's over
    if you desire an ending, try looking for one in the manga
    the anime doesn't cover everything so maybe you'll be satisfied
    there are some things like new Naraku incarnations that didn't make the anime
    I do not really know, because I've never read that far into the manga, but maybe... just maybe, there's a better ending
    as for the anime itself, I know that it ends in quite a cliffhanger....
    if this was in the spoiler forum, then I'd explain why, but since it's not... oh well

InuYasha, the anime, has 167 episodes, four movies, and a one-hour special that basically recaps the whole InuYasha+Kikyo thing... blah blah blah... how InuYasha got stuck in a tree... blah blah blah... I don't know if it's out in the US yet, but I don't really care since it's a prequel

good times

I love my girlfriend.

Newbie XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX may be famous one day XxStormySkyexX's Avatar
    Thanks

it doesn't explain. those morons!. i also hated the fact that Kagome and Inuyasha hadn't done anything besides hugging... i mean they shoulda at least kissed once in the series, not just on the movie. Im not a perv or anything but i think at least SOMETHING woulda happened between the time they 1st met and the time it was all over!
    Bitch. My picture got deleted.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    new episodes of InuYasha are airing in [adult swim], but Japan isn't producing any more InuYasha episodes or movies
    it's over
    if you desire an ending, try looking for one in the manga
    the anime doesn't cover everything so maybe you'll be satisfied
    there are some things like new Naraku incarnations that didn't make the anime
    I do not really know, because I've never read that far into the manga, but maybe... just maybe, there's a better ending
    as for the anime itself, I know that it ends in quite a cliffhanger....
    if this was in the spoiler forum, then I'd explain why, but since it's not... oh well

InuYasha, the anime, has 167 episodes, four movies, and a one-hour special that basically recaps the whole InuYasha+Kikyo thing... blah blah blah... how InuYasha got stuck in a tree... blah blah blah... I don't know if it's out in the US yet, but I don't really care since it's a prequel

good times

Yes, but they could give it an ending in a future OVa or movie. That is a real possability.

Newbie Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm thinking thats def. not the end.

1) Sango's brother still has the shard in his back
    2) They have yet to deafeat him

- i heard they were trying to catch up the magna first

*correct me if I'm wrong

Newbie anime_freak_4_life may be famous one day anime_freak_4_life may be famous one day anime_freak_4_life's Avatar
    Thanks

no kidding. inuyasha is getting a little old. i mean how many episodes r there? like a million? so it needs to end. really really bad
    ♥the love of my life is Adam♥

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast