+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha - let me answer your questions

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Inuyasha - let me answer your questions

Ok, i am an Inuyasha Fanatic and know just about everything about it. So ask any questions in here that you have been wondering about inuyasha. From why is there 5 people in inuyasha's-group, to why in the hell does inuyasha not wair shoes. Go right ahead and i will try and answer them, if i do not, maybe someone else would be glad to give their answer. Have fun.

Newbie EndlessDreamer may be famous one day EndlessDreamer may be famous one day EndlessDreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha Questions!!!

Im crazed w/ Fluffy-sama! *giggles* *drools at the hawt pic of seshy*

So me wanna know if it is really SeshXRin or SeshXkagu? Does Fluffy-sama have feelings for Rin more than the lord-ward relationship and fatherly one? What's the exact age of Fluffy-sama in demon and human terms? O.o

Why is Myoga the size of a tick? XD

Me havent read the manga and havent finished the series yet.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to know what that fluffy thing that Sesshoumaru wears. Is it his tail or a boa, maybe?

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDreamer
    Im crazed w/ Fluffy-sama! *giggles* *drools at the hawt pic of seshy*

So me wanna know if it is really SeshXRin or SeshXkagu? Does Fluffy-sama have feelings for Rin more than the lord-ward relationship and fatherly one? What's the exact age of Fluffy-sama in demon and human terms? O.o

Why is Myoga the size of a tick? XD

Me havent read the manga and havent finished the series yet.
    Whoa, many questions lol. The answer to your 1st question is: Well, in the series... None of those people couple together^^. Even so, Sesshoumaru is more likely to Couple out with Rin, despite the age difference.

Sesshoumaru-sama does have feelings towards Rin-chan, in more than a fatherly way. He does have these feelings...although he doesn't know what these feelings mean. Being a full demon and all. Even if he did know, he would not admit that he fell in love with a mortal.

Sesshoumaru-sama is About 900 years old. although his human-like form looks 19.

Myoga is a flea-demon, thats why he is that size. because flea's are generally around that size.

There you go ^_^
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    I want to know what that fluffy thing that Sesshoumaru wears. Is it his tail or a boa, maybe?
    heres a long answer lol:

The fluffy, scarf-like item on Sesshoumaru's shoulder Is known as a Mokomoko-sama . Sesshoumaru can extend it to great lengths, and use it to whip or constrict people. It was once used to knock the Tessaiga out of Inuyasha's hands. The creator, Rumiko Takahashi stated that when she was creating Sesshoumaru, the thing was supposed to be armor, but she went a little out of hand. In episode 35 of the anime, both ends of the fluff are seen, therefore allowing one to assume that it is detachable. Instead of having the fluff draped over his shoulder, it is instead behind his head, both ends extending down to past his waist, as a pillow. Sesshoumaru's father had two mokomoko-sama, that extended from the shoulders like Sesshoumaru's leading some to believe that when Sesshoumaru fully matures he will have two of them as well, however, the human form of Inu no Taisho was only in the movie and was never revealed in the manga. Also it bares a striking resemblance to the fur that separates Tessaiga’s blade from the hilt; this isn’t surprising as both have a common origin.

There you go.^^
    Last edited by Othello; Jun 15, 2006 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

darkness167 strikerX may be famous one day strikerX may be famous one day strikerX's Avatar
    Thanks

why doesnt he wear shoes?

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

Why does inuyasha have to always shout out "Kagoooomee"? !!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strikerX
    why doesnt he wear shoes?
    lol, i love this question. Inuyasha simply doesn't wair shoes becasue he believes them stupid and useless. He Believes that anything that would hurt the normal person whilst walking barefoot, couldn't possibly hurt him. His to strong for it. It also shows his lack of Humanity, Wairing shoes will only make him seem more human like. In which he does NOT want. Its all in the Sense that he knows he is stronger and nothing as measly as a rock or piece of glass etc, could hurt him.

There! ^^
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    Why does inuyasha have to always shout out "Kagoooomee"? !!
    Why huh. Depends on when your saying. If in general, its becasue he has a purpose. Such as for an example, when she Osuwari's him. "Kagoooomee" goes quite well. This is a silly question but also fun to answer. Just think... why would you holler someones name as such like InuYasha does? Think About it. : D

There Ye Go lol.^^
    Last edited by Othello; Jun 15, 2006 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

What would happen if Kikyo sat out in the sun too long?

What keeps Kagome's skirt in place?

Why hasn't InuYasha come out of the closet yet?

When will Jaken confess his undying love for Lord Sesshomaru?

[Ih]
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast