+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha's End?

Newbie yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha's End?

Inuyasha's anime ending was pretty stupid. They didn't give the show a better ending.. Like what my friend said.. Rumiko isn't very good with endings.. Cause Ranma 1/2 didn't have a very good ending either..

Newbie Firion may be famous one day Firion may be famous one day Firion's Avatar
    undisclosed location trying to rebel against the emperor, and in a rebellion against the emperor.
    Thanks

Smile Re: Inuyasha's End?

Quote Originally Posted by yasha456
    Inuyasha's anime ending was pretty stupid. They didn't give the show a better ending.. Like what my friend said.. Rumiko isn't very good with endings.. Cause Ranma 1/2 didn't have a very good ending either..
    i think she wanted the show to go on for a few more seasons before soming up with the ending (probably the same for "Ranma1/2").

Newbie yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Firion
    i think she wanted the show to go on for a few more seasons before soming up with the ending (probably the same for "Ranma1/2").
    I doubt so... The movie is pretty much not related to the show...

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by palma
    i heard that kagome is still in inuyasha's time and seshomaru is alive. or i think so
    I heard similiar rumors, also I heard another that inuyasha steals the jewels and traps kagome in her time for safety but, I think someone mis-took the movie for the ending.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    I heard similiar rumors, also I heard another that inuyasha steals the jewels and traps kagome in her time for safety but, I think someone mis-took the movie for the ending.
    Yea.. I suppose so. I don't see why the show will end up with an ending like that.. Unless they wanna made it such that Inuyasha ends up with Kikyo(which don't seem logical to me at all.. although it isn't impossible.) It's just weird isn't it? Having them showing so much about the stuff that happened between Kagome and Inuyasha which makes their love for each other stronger and it turns out that Inuyasha decided to choose Kikyo instead..

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

the ending is like walking down a dark hallway you never know what ur going to get.It was as long as it's drug out episodes.Total YawnFest!.

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

Nooooo....

Inu-Yasha shall never end...

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

...so is the series anywhere near ending yet? not that I don't like the show, but I've found it hard to keep up with so many episodes...I must have missed at least 9 or 10 cause I was forced to go somewhere over the weekends

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast