+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha's End?

Newbie yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha's End?

Yes, it's pretty hard to keep up with all 167 episodes. But the show was pretty great, other then the incompleted ending.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Ill tell you.Kikyo dies(like completely gone, never seen again) although narkau doesnt die. And all the jewel shards remain unfound also sashomaroo doesnt die.
    I think your friends might have gotten that info from The inuyasha R-Rated movies. I gotta tell you, those r-rated movies are wicked nasty!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

noway i only got to watch it yesterday (on the computer) and its ending just my luck will anyway it will hopful come to irrland now.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

only a true inuyasha fan would know more about the series. Get your Inuyasha facts staright ppl this isnt called spoilers for nothing XD

Newbie Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel may be famous one day Shadow Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the ending to the anime is only a mere 15 eppy's away from those playing on adult Swim.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

This feels like a rumor mill ^_^; Like others have said, the manga hasn't ended (far from it, it seems ^^; ) so obviously there is no ending for it.

To sum up the anime ending is this little blurb I got from here, an Inu-FAQ where the answers seem credible:

Quote Originally Posted by EAR-TWEAK AND INUYASA
    QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
    Q: How is the televised anime ending different from manga's ending?

A: The final anime episode aired on September 13, 2004 in Japan, for a total of 167 episodes for its original run. This episode covered material from the manga in chapters 345-356 (volume 35-36), roughly, with a few changes here and there.

Because this is NOT where the manga ends (as the manga itself hasn't ended), the story in the anime was left open-ended. The group confronted Naraku at Ogre's Rock, and just as in the manga, he escaped. The anime ends with Inu-tachi voiwing to continue their quest to defeat Naraku. The anime did NOT rewrite its own ending to facilitate the defeat of Naraku, complete the Shikon Jewel, or close any of the threads that were still ongoing in the manga at that point.

At the time, it is still unannounced whether or not the anime will continue through other means, such as OAVs (original animation videos), movies, or other forms. But it has been very strongly hinted that the series WILL continue on in some form or another.
    There's also a little note there from Takahashi about how many chapters she wants to go up to with the series
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

i was watching it the other day and it looks kul ^^ i haven't seen the ending though

Newbie Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123's Avatar
    Thanks

inuyasha is probably going to start all over again with inuyasha children all over agai so inuyasha will not end for a very long time
    Magna is AWSOME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast