+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha's End?

Newbie peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream may be famous one day peachsncream's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha's End?

in the end of the anime, inuyasha and kagome r just sitting in a tree and they're still after the jewel shards

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think there is not going to be a definite end.(i hope it doesnt cause it is a great anime, one of the best)

Newbie dreamzz may be famous one day dreamzz may be famous one day
    Thanks

my friend told me he read an interview where rumiko said she plans to end the manga at volume 50. did anyone else hear that or knows if it's true?!

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

about the people saying that inuyasha turned into a full demon and then he was able to control it.... maybe they were talking about the movie... there was 1 inuyasha movie where he was turned into a full demon... then kagome kissed inuyasha in order for him to beback to his true form...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i know the ending i saw the last episode on youtube. inuyasha almost kills naraku but dosent,kagome and inuyasha know how each other feel but dont wanna say anything,sesshomaru is sameold and they are going to start the whole shoe over again soon.
    in my opinoin it needs to stop.it's boring.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie pythagoras may be famous one day pythagoras may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hi. I do think Inuyasha will become a full demon. I hope he would still be faithful to (i forgot her name, sorry) "the other girl".

Newbie SparkfireX may be famous one day SparkfireX may be famous one day SparkfireX's Avatar
    Thanks

no duhh he gonna be full demon agian because they know some people like inuyasha in full form. so i belive they will bring it out every once in awhile thoughout the show

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I dunno Sparkfire, Takahashi might pull a fast one on us and make it impossible for Inu to become full demon for some reason, or he might decide to become full human.

I'd like to know what will happen if the well were to stop working - would it just randomly stop, forcing Kagome to stay on one side, or will the group know prior, and Kagome must decide? That would be an interesting case -- I'd hope it would happen after the jewl shards were all collected and Naraku defeated. Seems like a good ending issue ^^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast