+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha's End?

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha's End?

well the anime ending sucked since the story didn't advance one bit, Kohaku, Sango's little brother is still on the lose, (even though he now has memories of what happened to him and want to get revenge on naraku), Naraku is still alive and with most of the jewl shards, and if Naraku is alive then Miroku still has the wind tunel, Kikyo is still on the living world not resting in peace, and they just decide to keep looking... I seriously hope they continue this in some way...

Newbie Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca may be famous one day Yunalesca's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I don't think its the end.

they haven't defeated Narku
    and Sango's brother still has a shard

although its been 2 years* since the last episode was released I have heard rumors that they are catching up the magna before continuing.

*correct me if I'm wrong

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

How does the story end?

Well I know it’s a bit early to speculate about the ending of Inuyasha but what do you think would happen to Inuyasha and Kagome? Would they end up together or would their love story have a sad ending?
    Last edited by heavery; Nov 22, 2006 at 07:19 AM.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

LOL don't forget kagome gets new shoes too! LOL >_<

Newbie gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774 may be famous one day gts16774's Avatar
    Thanks

As of right now the TV series is over. (Horrible ending, but that is my opinion) The manga series is going to keep going for a while. I hope when the manga series ends they will finish out the tv series. That would be nice.

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

ok i am going to put some spoilers ok

-SPOILER ALERT-

Koga gains a new powerful attack, the Goraishi, which roughly translates as "five lightning fingers," from a wolf-demon graveyard.

Tetsusaiga's New Abilities

Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga: Toushuu was a sword-smith who was forced to forge an evil sword by a Ryuujin(literally "dragon person") demon. But Toushuu ended up becoming controlled by the sword's evil energy and killed the Ryuujin, absorbing its dragon scales in the process. After defeating Toushuu and the evil sword called Dakki, Testsusaiga gained Dakki's ability to absorb the demonic energy of its opponents. The Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga backfired on Inuyasha a few times before he was finally able to use it effectively.

Dragon-Scaled Tetsusaiga_1: Inuyasha battles Toushuu and Dakki, after Toushuu's body starts to turn demonic from Dakki's evil energy.

Flame Tetsusaiga: Inuyasha and co. encounter Ginka and Kinka, two demon brothers whose long, snake-like bodies are joined together. As part of the rules for their race of demons, Ginka and Kinka constantly fighting each other to determine who will control their joined bodies. But Mouryoumaru interferes, hoping to absorb Kinka and Ginka into his body.

Flame Tetsusaiga_1: After Ginka is killed and absorbed by Mouryoumaru, Kinka uses the last of his power to give Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga a powerful new flame attack.

Youketsu: And one last attack that Tetsusaiga gains is the Youketsu(translates to something like "hole of demonic energy.") With this attack, Inuyasha can see the swirls of demon energy(as opposed to wind flows, for the Wind Scar) and cut through them.

Naraku's newest underling, Byakuya. He has the ability to create illusions and he gets around on a giant origami crane, much like Kagura did with her giant feather.

After Toukijin is destroyed during a battle with Mouryoumaru, Sesshomaru's Tenseiga gains a new ability, the Meidou Zangetsu Ha(roughly translates as "the dark path's morning moon destruction.") This attack opens up a cresent moon shaped void in the sky that sucks its opponents into the realm of the dead. The cresent moon gets more whole as Sesshomaru masters the attack.

Kikyo's Death
    Naraku is ready to destroy Kikyo once and for all! During the intense battle to save Kikyo, Naraku finally manages to take Koga's two jewel shards! Kagome's arrow and Kikyo's spiritual powers were enough to drive Naraku away for the moment...but not enough to save Kikyo. Inuyasha cries for his beloved 8_8. and Kikyo's body disintegrates into the air... Everyone looks on as Kikyo's soul-collectors bid a final farewell.

Sesshomaru's Mother
    Sesshomaru's mother finally makes an appearance! She pops up pretty unexpetedly in order to help Sesshomaru strengthen Tenseiga's new attack. However, she doesn't count on the fact that Sesshomaru is more concerned for Rin's saftey than his sword's power...

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

not sure.... in the final japanese episode they were still going after naraku... mabey there will be a new season eventually.

Newbie KougaHugger is off to a good start KougaHugger's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Inuyasha's End?

Quote Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
    Anybody know about this. I just can't wait to see how it's gonna turn out.
    I don't mind spoiling it. Please tell me!!! I heard rumors that Sesshomaru
    dies. And that Inuyasha becomes human and goes to Kagome's time
    for the rest of his life.
    Anybody know?
    To be honest, I'm actually not sure about that because the anime ended, and the manga continued... all I know is Kikyou comes up with a plan to destroy Naraku for good. Her plan is to allow Naraku to continue collecting the jewel shards, and when he's got all of them she is planning on purifying the jewel and Naraku both. To be honest, it's a pretty awesome plan, the only flaw I see in it is Kikyou's spirit has become tainted with hatred, so I don't think it would be possible for her to purify anything at this point. The only person capable of purifying the jewel is Kagome.

The other thing is Naraku gives Kagura her freedom, then he kills her. And Kagura is thinking about Sesshomaru as she dies.

Now, you're asking if InuYasha becomes human to be with Kagome? I actually heard the opposite rumor... I heard Kagome becomes a half demon so she can be with InuYasha... although the only way for either of those possibilities to happen would be for the jewel to be all in one piece, and for it to be purified... and it also might help if Naraku was DEAD!!! And when I say dead I mean FOR GOOD!!!

(continuing with somewhat random InuYasha spoiler topics)

Kouga (the most awesome of all the InuYasha characters) is alive (thank God!). At the end of the anime they don't say what happens to Kouga, Hakaku(sp?), or Ginta. All they really show is Kouga's got like, a thousand fatal wounds, and then they show the other two taking him away trying to preserve their leader's life. Okay, that's all well and dandy, but it's like, "Damn!!! Whatever happened to that Kouga guy?? Is he dead??" although they make it seem like Kouga's life just ended, in reality he's still kicking InuYasha's ass (sorry if others don't like it when I speak if the half-breed in this manner, but I'm in LOVE with Kouga, I get to take sides every once in awhile ). Okay, so to proceed with spoilers... ahem! Kouga, Ginta and Hakaku are in search of the ultimate wolf demon power called the Goraishi! So that's what's going on with them. Basically, Kouga wants to use it against Naraku in the hopes of slaying him and avenging his wolf demon tribe.

(and in other news)

KIKYOU DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is all...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast