+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Inuyasha's End?

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Re: Inuyasha's End?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTU84 View Post
    I honestly have to agree with the view that Kagome will become a half-demon to live with InuYasha. She said herself that she loves him as a half-demon (in Castle Beyond the looking glass), so I have to say that I'd have to go with KougaHugger on that one. That way they could live togeher...AWW!! I see it less likely for Kagome to convince him to become a human as Kikyo did...I'd see Kagome more willing to take the risk than force InuYasha to.

I just hope they later on decide to continue the ANIME series....GOD I hope so!! It was SUCH a corny way to just leave the series at that and never knowing what happens to the rest of the characters or anything at all!!!!
    I wonder if Kagome becomes a half demon what she would look like and if Kagome had a kid with Inuyshawhat it would look like? If you have any guesses reply! xoxoxo

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't possible that Kagome stays with Inuyasha in the past since wouldn't it affect time for Inuyasha to go live in Kagome's time?
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i love that anime i cant live without it why must it end anyway inuyasha becomes full demon

Newbie Analee31 is off to a good start Analee31's Avatar
    Thanks

omg! if seeshomaru dies i'll rip my heart out! the anime is very unclear of the outcome of their journey so im not so sure of what happens after that! i gess i'll just have to read the manga! tho a friend of mine told me that inuyasha ends up with Sango!!!!!!!

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Analee31 View Post
    omg! if seeshomaru dies i'll rip my heart out! the anime is very unclear of the outcome of their journey so im not so sure of what happens after that! i gess i'll just have to read the manga! tho a friend of mine told me that inuyasha ends up with Sango!!!!!!!
    You have to be joking seshy can't die. Also Sango and Inu can't end up together totall mismatch. Rewrite and put inu and kagome together.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to demon slayer For This Useful Post:

yuridelura (May 13, 2008)

Newbie EelKat is off to a good start EelKat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTU84 View Post

I just hope they later on decide to continue the ANIME series....GOD I hope so!! It was SUCH a corny way to just leave the series at that and never knowing what happens to the rest of the characters or anything at all!!!!

the show stopped when they reached the point of the last comic book currently written at that point... which was 3 years ago. There have been three years of comic book since than, and Rumiko Takahashi has announce August 2008 as when the final volume comes out and we get to see how it ends. But anyways the show stops about 1/2 way through the story, so if you haven't read the books than really are missing large chunks of the story.
    Kneel you pathetic human!
    You are in the presence of the Bride of Sesshomaru.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EelKat For This Useful Post:

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would start reading the book but i want to start where i left off in the anime series can any on tell me what chapter that is in the manga? cause inuyasha is a great anime and manga form what I have seen.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanofdeath For This Useful Post:

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

In the end after kagome saved inuyasha....they are sitting in a tree talking and then she goes off on a little rant about how they still have a very long way to go you collecting they jewel shards and what not but they dont kiss nothing like that or confess their undying love for each none of that they just stay with each to find the jewel shards.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiani Haki22 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast