+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Newbie heavery may be famous one day heavery may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Or is it the other way around? How does their love story end? Would Kagome choose Inuyasha over her love ones on the other side? Or will Inuyasha be brave enough to go with Kagome in a completely different world from his.

Newbie Alfina-kun may be famous one day Alfina-kun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

I don't know... I read a fanfiction once and I really liked how it came out. Im sorry but I forget what its called. well it kinda goes like, Kagome is scared that now that the Shikon no tama is purified she will never be able to return to the past so she stays with inuyasha. She drinks a potion that makes her a hanyou and after 22 years has 6 kids... I think, mabey more. Well one of them jumps into the well and ends up in the future, so of course everyone else follows, kagome inuyasha, and all the pups. In the future it has only been 2 weeks so there is some sort of time change going on... kind of confusing. but she and inuyasha go back to the past with the pups and seal off the well forever. In 478 years (from the past time) Inuyasha and Kagome have a family with about 300-400 kids still... mabey more. I don't know. If you can find this story on fanfiction.net try reading it. It is very long! took me about 3 days to read it. not recomended for anyone under 17. but I think that, that is what should happen.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that inuyasha will stay in his time era and kagome will go to her's. I mean she has loved ones over there and inuyasha can never really be part of her world.
    every rose has a thorn

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

I'm not sure,but if he loves her a lot he would go. Inuyasha loves Kagome, so that could be possible. He would still have to wear his hat,but people would know what he is.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that they will stay in both the present and the futal era. I mean they can travel back and forth do to the shekon jewel. So I don't think there is much to worry about wheither he goes to the present day Tokyo or stays in the futal era.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie Alizée is off to a good start Alizée's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I believe that they will stay in both the present and the futal era. I mean they can travel back and forth do to the shekon jewel. So I don't think there is much to worry about wheither he goes to the present day Tokyo or stays in the futal era.
    I don't really think that Kagome would posses the Shikon jewel forever, because don't you think it would just disappear after they collect all of the shards? So after all, he would have to choose between staying with Kagome in present-day Tokyo, or stay in the Feudal Era forever..If I were him(Which I am not!) I would stay with Kagome in present-day Tokyo, If I really loved her. *nod*

La-Dee-Da.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

The shard wouldn't disappear after they put it back together. It was whole in the beginning of the show. It would depend on if the shard is somehow completely destroyed or it could be used by inuyasha to become a full time human in which case it would be fully purified and become just a regular stone or something along that line. If he becomes human, then it would make sense for him to go to her world I guess, but if he stays a half breed, then it would make more sense for them to stay in his era, right?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    The shard wouldn't disappear after they put it back together. It was whole in the beginning of the show. It would depend on if the shard is somehow completely destroyed or it could be used by inuyasha to become a full time human in which case it would be fully purified and become just a regular stone or something along that line. If he becomes human, then it would make sense for him to go to her world I guess, but if he stays a half breed, then it would make more sense for them to stay in his era, right?
    Yes it depends on his choice when the stone is complete. Like you said if he chooses to become full fleadge demon then he should stay in his era or even if he stays half demon, but if he chooses to turn human then the best choice would to go with Kagome. There is the choice of her becomeing half demon to so she can stay with inuyasha you know.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast