+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Its unlikely that Inuyasha would go to live in Kagome's time since he never really liked it, and if he does there's no way of knowing what impact this might have in history.

Newbie Naruku is off to a good start Naruku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    i think that inuyasha will stay in his time era and kagome will go to her's. I mean she has loved ones over there and inuyasha can never really be part of her world.
    I wonder if inuyasha sent Kagome back to her time then used the shikon stone what ever it is to bring Kikyo back to live I wonder that wher possible hmmmm!
    Naraku

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I believe that they will stay in both the present and the futal era. I mean they can travel back and forth do to the shekon jewel. So I don't think there is much to worry about wheither he goes to the present day Tokyo or stays in the futal era.

I think so too since they have the jewel the can come go as they plz.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

That is exactly why I say that they would stay in both the past and present. They can go as they please when ever they want.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Just saying but i've never really liked this anime becaus eof the way teh love thing goes. Inuyasha liek Kagome and Kikyo right? Then why would Kagome want to interfere if Inuyasha is a deamon and also is from the past. It really meant no sense to me so who does he choose at the end after alll?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

You can not help who you like or are attracted to. Kagome is attracted to Inuyasha and I don't know why she wouldn't be because of the fact that he likes her back. Yes Inuyasha and Kikyou are in the past but Kikyou is dead so there for he isn't held back that much.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    You can not help who you like or are attracted to. Kagome is attracted to Inuyasha and I don't know why she wouldn't be because of the fact that he likes her back. Yes Inuyasha and Kikyou are in the past but Kikyou is dead so there for he isn't held back that much.
    So she finally dies? isn't she alive by those spirit carriers? and so kagome has feelings for him i know but how would the whole thing go? i mean like hes suppose to be in the past but hes still wants her right?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if you saw how the show ended, *cough* crap *cough*, but I think I've reached my limit of caring who he chooses. Unless they make an actual ending, we can only guess how the love triangle goes. Personally, I hope somebody dies off cause this show has too much love story in it for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast