+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

I'm a little confused as to what you are asking. Do you mean what I want to happen or do you mean literally, what happens?

Well whichever it is, I wouldn't mind going both ways. If Kagome were to stay in Inuyasha's time, I think it'd be really cute. She'd be with him forever, and he would still be his true, half-demon self. Which is what Kagome loves.

I'd also not mind it being the other way around. Kagome going back to her own time because Inuyasha says that he will use the jewel to turn himself into a full hanyou. He'd then surprise her by turning full human, and living with her in her own time. That'd be a surprise as well.

However it ends up, I wouldn't mind. Unless it has to do something like the current endinig to the series, which is crappy as hell.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see it how it should be Kagome becoming half hanyou and living with Inuyasha forever. That would be the ultimate ending and it would be perfect.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

I once read a fanfic about that. I didn't really like the outcome of it. So that is probably why I'm not so in love with the Idea of Kagome staying in his time and become hanyou. But it would be a better ending than what the actual one is.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well yeah of course it would be a better ending. I think that in the end it should be one going to the other ones time period. Even if that means Kagome staying behind with Inuyasha. It's not like it's something new to her and she has no clue where she is.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm only the anime series has ended and not the manga which is getting really interesting ^^.

I really don't like Kagome so I really wouldn't mind if Inuyasha didn't end up with her. Kikyo seems to be best for him since she is from that time and he onced loved her but she is dead so thats out. Its hard to say were the creators are going with there relationship since they love conflict but I am figuring they will always get to see each other as long as that well is available and the jewel shards too.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Isn't this more suitable for the spoiler section?
    Moving to Inugaysha spoilers...

Newbie wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32 may be famous one day wormish32's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heavery View Post
    Or is it the other way around? How does their love story end? Would Kagome choose Inuyasha over her love ones on the other side? Or will Inuyasha be brave enough to go with Kagome in a completely different world from his.
    It's interesting how you bring that up because despite the anime series ending, the manga hasn't (and thank God, because the anime series wasn't exactly the kind of conclusive ending I had in mind). If anyone has a fanfic on that that they would like to recommend to me, I'd be more than happy to read it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well yeah of course it would be a better ending. I think that in the end it should be one going to the other ones time period. Even if that means Kagome staying behind with Inuyasha. It's not like it's something new to her and she has no clue where she is.
    I don't think it would be possible though. I mean, if she stays with Inuyasha in his time period, wouldn't that screw up everything else? If Kagome stays, it is inevitable that she will "marry" him and bare his child. Would that not screw up the whole "higurashi" family blood line in the far future? Just a thought. But it'd be a pitty to analyze an anime way into depth like that. It's a nice ending for Inuyasha, and I support it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast