+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Will Inuyasha go with Kagome in the other world?

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I don't think it would be possible though. I mean, if she stays with Inuyasha in his time period, wouldn't that screw up everything else? If Kagome stays, it is inevitable that she will "marry" him and bare his child. Would that not screw up the whole "higurashi" family blood line in the far future? Just a thought. But it'd be a pitty to analyze an anime way into depth like that. It's a nice ending for Inuyasha, and I support it.
    It could always be that she is her own great great great grandmother, . Just like fry was in futurama, mwahahahahaha.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

It could always be that she is her own great great great grandmother, . Just like fry was in futurama, mwahahahahaha.
    How can you be your own descendant? It is not possibly possible. But I suppose in the world of anime.. the sky is the limit.

I watch futurama. Fry is his own grandson? o__o

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    How can you be your own descendant? It is not possibly possible. But I suppose in the world of anime.. the sky is the limit.

I watch futurama. Fry is his own grandson? o__o
    Remember the episode where he goes back in time and ends up doing the nasty with his grandmother, so he is his own grandfather, lol. That episode cracked me up .

But yes, in anime anything could happen, so it is a possible conclusion for inyuasha. I said possible not probable, so don't count on it happening, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah. I'm not. I've already seen the ending of the anime. A pitty.

>__> That wasn't Fry!! I thought it was just some random guy!!! OMG that was him???! I probably didn't see the begining of it.

Newbie kikyo4ever is off to a good start kikyo4ever's Avatar
    Thanks

i think inuyasha will always love kikyo and i really dont like kagome shes a sissey and a winer and cant fend for her self her skirts are to small and to me she dont even look like kikyo....kikyo is so much prettyer

Newbie leejamale is off to a good start leejamale's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he would after they find the jewl shards. they love eachother but i don't know y they won't tell eachother.
    naruto shippuden is the greatest show there is.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kikyo4ever View Post
    i think inuyasha will always love kikyo and i really dont like kagome shes a sissey and a winer and cant fend for her self her skirts are to small and to me she dont even look like kikyo....kikyo is so much prettyer
    i'm totally with you girl. i don't think that kagome has anything on kikyo but the only thing is that kikyo is dead. what a pitty and they were even thinking of marriage too. still how can kagome just leave her mother and grandpa and brother like that. plus isn't there another guy that likes her in her era. to tell you the truth he is probably better of for her, cause he really likes her completely and waits for her to get back and never likes another girl so i think kagome has to stay in her time.
    every rose has a thorn

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

I think sooner or later taht inuyasha will have to choose between staying in feudal era or present day tokyo to be with Kagome. He may already know this but he may just be trying to avoid this knowing the decision will change his life. He should choose Kagome because Kikyo hates his soul and will not rest untill he is dead. Nothing will chande her mind and Kagome already declared her love for him in the movie called "Inuyasha the Movie 2 The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass" great movie watch it it's awsome! xoxoxo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast