Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2D or 3D anime?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

2D or 3D anime?

Which do you prefer? 2D anime or 3D anime?? And why? Please state your reasons.

I prefer 2D because the characters can act chibi-ish and have all those chibi smiles like (^_^), /0[]0\lll, (-_-)lll ...etc ^_^

I can't imagine the 3D characters doing that... (--__--).. baa...
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Jul 07, 2006 at 10:32 PM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie ookami_blade may be famous one day ookami_blade may be famous one day ookami_blade's Avatar
    In my own world filled with art, anime, and manga. And sum other stuff 2.
    Thanks

Re: 2D or 3D anime?

I agree. The chibi is so kawaii. It would just look plain wierd if 3d attempted to be chibi.
    Of course, if anime were in 3d, there might be some cooler BG FX. No more simple BG brightly coloured swirls of red and yellow. Although sometimes it adds to the charm of the 2d anime, i wouldn't mind seeing some buildings in the BG when charaters go in for a punch or a kick.

Do not dismiss what you do not understand

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I like to mix both/ You know have the 2d and then at points of battle use 3d. Kinda like Ghost in a Shell.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

probably both. I like the 2D for the same reason Aya-kun do, but I also like the 3D because it looks cool. After seeing FF XII I was amazed.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhh! You made it into it's own thread! Well like I already said 2d. (So sorry I didn't explain Aya-kun)

I don't like the 3d because it doesn't give it the same feel. Anime that's really 3d makes it feel too realistic. I love anime so much because it's a break from reality. Though I do love Ghost in the shell. I don't know. Do I have messed up logic?

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie eMAD may be famous one day eMAD may be famous one day eMAD's Avatar
    Thanks

but still u can creat that 2D magic using the 3D, easily by puttin that 'ink'n' paint' or whatever it is effect, it draws ligns and stuff on the borders, but u need some super prof to do that ....it really doesnt matter to me as its near " perfect " ........i mean really if we look in any "super " anime , we can see shadows and some blur effects bla bla ...they ARE tryin to make it 3d!!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm ... 3D .. they make the characters look too stuff if you ask me. you know.. lack of expression. what more? it's a lot of work for the artist...
    however, battle scenes is 3D is neat... actually, without 3D, 2D's battle scenes are just as catchy..
    i dont know.. ^^ll sorry.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

2D will like give u emotions and stuff but 3D i.e CGI like FF VII AC...u do get emtions on tht as here...if u think abt it both 3D and 2D have wicked battles like Bleach....n 3D i have to refer to AC coz it has such cool battle scenes

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast