+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3 Japanese Men Arrested, Charged with Uploading Anime

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 3 Japanese Men Arrested, Charged with Uploading Anime

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i think its dumb that we cant upload the mangas/animes its all because people want money the reason they are busting and going to jail .
    Wait... To clarify... You think that we should be able to upload manga and anime... Any time we want? Or not? I'm not clear on your views...

I can go with fansubs and scanlations of things not liscensed or distributed in whatever country you're aiming for; it actually gets the manga/anime more popular. And of course, companies look the other way until it's liscensed in whatever place the translations were aiming for, and for me, it's just common sense and courtesy to stop the spread of fan-made translations.

I'm against piracy and bootlegging solely for profit.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yep i know theres no way they are going to beable to stop people from watching/downloading/uploading anime/manga all together its impossable they not be sent to jail if they are going to do something like that they should say you well be findded.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i hate to say this but not only can we not stop them but there is a good chance that if this should keep occuring that more anime's can very well be cancled due to not anough founds and if that should happen we all have to suffer for what other people are doing(some may disagree with me but it's what i am seeing)
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2