View Poll Results: Should 4kids be replaced by a japanese man who understands english?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

1 100.00%
  • yes!

1 100.00%
  • yes!!!

1 100.00%
  • YES!!

1 100.00%
  • YES!!!!!

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 4kids=anime repels

Newbie Lishy may be famous one day Lishy may be famous one day Lishy's Avatar
    Thanks

Post 4kids=anime repels

Look how many animes they are taking over and ruining the concept,storyline,touch,charactors,grammer,funny scenes(like on sonic x when espio "borrows" a dvd player),seriousness,plot,recommended age and others.

For pete sake naruto is rated 13+ and look what the hell they did to it!Its not even about ninja's anymore!They replaced shurikens with these dumb yellow energy balls and took out scenes were they use kunais and stab somone etc.They also probally cut out the funny scenes were naruto "seduces" the guy.Wth will they do to replace it?Giving the guy pizza?

Ninja turtles well that was severly dubbed too!Their ninjas for god DAMNED sakeXD

YTV was the best dubbers ive known(they dont cut to much stuff too or turn it childish!)Sure dragonball Z didnt have much swearing but that show probally had alot of it and it didnt have many cut scenes or cencoring!It was sencored only to the point were it was appropriet,not babyish.

I am tired of 4kids' lies and brainwash towards little children.They make the children watch so called "anime" then enter a contest that you probally have to PAY FOR and not win!

Who the hell would sell thier animes for usa anime anyways?I guess 4kids is lieing!In japan anime is really serious and they dont diss the beahavior of NA or EUR people so maybe 4kids lied?

4kids lost touch with reality especielly by changing the name to 4kids.ANIME WAS NEVER MENT TO BE 6+.IT WAS AND SHOULD REMAIN 13+

4kids is so brainwashed by the owner being a nagging,educationive,retarded mother that serious anime is a very bad example.Its probally becuase the drastic change from north america to japan that stuff had to be HER way and she really liked the animes but aboslutely HATED the

Quote from 4kids"4kids,were anime fans get all thier anime!"

One day I should hack kidswb and make them air electric soldier porygon and make 4kids(kids db is just a pawn.The king is 4kids) get sued.

Anybody agree?

This is from wiki
    Awards, honors & facts
    In June 22, 2005, LIMA, the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association, inducted 4Kids CEO & Chairperson Alfred R. Kahn into the Murray Altchuler Licensing Hall of Fame for his "continual and outstanding" contributions to the licensing industry for over 10 years.[3] Over those 10 years, Kahn and 4Kids had licensed such huge and popular properties such as Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cabbage Patch Kids, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Nintendo announced that as of January 1, 2006, 4Kids would not be handling most aspects of the Pokémon franchise, instead having Pokémon USA handle all aspects of the property in the United States. Previously, Pokémon USA and 4kids shared duties on Pokémon. The announcement also noted that the next Pokémon series, Battle Frontier, will not be handled by 4Kids. However, 4Kids will retain some control over any remaining Pokémon contracts set to expire later on.
    ---------------
    Actually its the oposite.Pokemon started LOSING fans after they saw how dubbed it was and actually started calling ash,ass ketchup(lol)

also....OMG NO WONDER NOBODY BOUGHT S/G/C AND FR/LG AND R/S!

Pokemon of Nintendo found the truth?

And yu gi oh started to lose fans after the pegusus season...

btw japan did make a complaint of 4kids
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Uncensored: "GreatSaiyaman777"
    ^^^lotsa info on 4kids being a faliure

10 minutes later of research:
    Ok 4kids isnt being stupied,THEY ARE RUINING ANIMES ON PURPOSE BECUASE THEY ARE JELIOUS OR WANT SOMTHING!MOST LIKELY 50 MILLION DOLLORS OR MORE!.

Theres only 1 dub voice I like...and thats sonic adventure 2's dr.robotnik dub voice.For a dub voice that was the best.He HAD TO DIE!Why couldent it be 4kids owner?

Anybody agree with me on 4kids trying to take over the foreighn(didnt spell correctly) anime's not in america.So please somone make a petetition for 4kids being replaced by a japanese person who knows english that can bring animes in na and just give them english voice actors.Example I can watch tsubasi reneservior(I dont know how to spell it,its the show with card captor sakura charactors and thier adults but it is a completly different story)
    ANyways all the info u need is Yu-Gi-Oh! Uncensored: "GreatSaiyaman777"

btw if u read carfully 4kids is racist!Japanese people complained
    hm well,gday sir!!!!111!1!1one!!!

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks
    They should have never done that to those anime. i agree with you 100%!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post

btw if u read carfully 4kids is racist!Japanese people complained
    Not that this makes it even or negates it but most Japanese are racist too.
    Anyway the real reason I'm here is because that poll is worthless.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Not that this makes it even or negates it but most Japanese are racist too.
    Anyway the real reason I'm here is because that poll is worthless.
    Yeah but thats cuz of stupied americans and george bush.
    They arent racistr its just they are "a smarter" of humans and we americans are a inferior in every way but physical body.That u canot compare

They are serious and 75% of today's americans are drunk idiot /\/E\/\/B's!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    After reading the nonsense that is your post, I have some things to point out...

(1) 4Kids never got the license to Naruto. They learned their lesson about how much of an editing nightmare some series can be from One Piece. Viz Media L.L.C, of InuYasha and Zatch Bell fame, has the rights and license to Naruto and they did a pretty decent job. Very high quality work. The voices actually fit and censorship was done to a bare minimum for network television. Viz is even doing something that 4Kids hasn't done in a long time: release an uncut DVD. Censorship for network television include very minor things like a small quantity of blood, some cultural differences like nosebleeds, and of course, the accidental kissing scene between Naruto and Sasuke.

(2) Pokemon was actually 4Kids' best dub in their entire career with the exception of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles which is perhaps a big step up from the original cartoon from the 90s. When 4Kids lost the rights and license of Pokemon to Nintendo and Pokemon USA, the quality of the show actually dropped and people were even begging for 4Kids to get the license back. Even voice actors who have spent the last ten years of their life, so used to their old roles, were petitioning to get their jobs back. Nintendo actually ruined the anime. Funny, no?

(3) Most of your "facts" are completely wrong. The Pokemon games are some of the most best-selling handheld games ever and Yu-Gi-Oh! actually gained fans by watching the series.
    I love my girlfriend.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

At least two of your claims are incorrect. The changes to 'Pokemon' where authorized, and in some cases, insisted on by the official Trademark/Copyright holder for the series... Nintendo of America. Execs from this company have stated they officially had a policy to remove blood and reduce the level of violence to make the series more acceptable for American family viewing...

And the horribly butched 'One Piece' series.... The creator and license holder of this anime series is Studio Toei (which also created other hit series such as 'Dragon Ball Z' and 'Sailor Moon'). When 4kids was givin the 'One Piece' series license to Dub, at the time, Toei Studios was planning to distribute the DVDs directly to the US market, so presumably all the butchering was authorized by Toei. Viz Media got the DVD distribution rights only after Toei decided to cancel plans to be a US distributor...

You have to understand that companies that go to 4Kids Entertainment do not go there to cater towards the core Anime hobbiest community, they go there for a product that will appeal to the average US audience...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks
    Ok then I gotta go to another school then.

You get beaten up for "likeing" pocketmonsters or even likeing "anime"

Still 4kids is getting thier hands on to much anime 0_0

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    Ok then I gotta go to another school then.

You get beaten up for "likeing" pocketmonsters or even likeing "anime"

Still 4kids is getting thier hands on to much anime 0_0
    Most of the anime that 4Kids has gotten their hands on usually sucked to begin with. With the exception of Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh! (which is a whole lot more mature in the Japanese version. blood, guns, partial nudity, death and much more), One Piece (more blood, violence, nudity, and more 'mature' things), Shaman King, and some other anime. Everything else wasn't that great to begin.

And I get "beaten up"? Don't make me laugh.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast