Closed Thread

Thread: 5 Centimeters per Second

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

5 Centimeters per Second

Or Byousoku 5 Centimeter in Japanese. Trailer is here http://5cm.yahoo.co.jp/
    Love the music in it. Comes out early 2007. It contains 3 short movies.

If you don't know already, it is Makoto Shinkai's new work. If you aren't familiar with him look up Voices Of A Distant Star and The Place Promised in Our Early Days.

Ever since I watched Voices Of A Distant Star I've been a fan of his work. Beautiful animation&art. His story is...how to put it, very human. Dealing with relationship and emotions. Damn it, I have to wait till next year to watch this =/.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: 5 Centimeters per Second

i havnt heard of the new one comming our till i read this and your right he is an awesome artist im gona go surf the web and see what i can find out about it other that what you have mentioned
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread