Closed Thread

Thread: About the Matrix

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Question About the Matrix

Is it true that the matrix movie has a manga or a comic book?
    is it an american style drawn or a japanese?

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: About the Matrix

nope not true.prettty sure theres a comic book though.There was Animetrix. Its anime and its related to the matrix.Ive watched it before its good.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be pretty cool though if they did make it into some sort of comic book. I would most likely check it out, Just cause I enjoied the matrix. !

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't even bother about it! lol If it's that interesting maybe I'll consider it as one of my favourite anime comic book.

Banned shadowphire8 may be famous one day shadowphire8 may be famous one day shadowphire8's Avatar
    Thanks

animatrix is very cool. I have it on dvd. They did a good job with the anime version of trinity falling from the building.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    damn!i have 3 posts. Very helpful sig (chuckle)
    Last edited by shadowphire8; Jun 19, 2006 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

I lost all faith in subsequent Matrix related stuff after the sequels butchered what was a brilliant concept. I chose to think of the original as a stand alone movie, and the only Matrix story. Some of the Animatrix shorts were alright, especially the one with the house where gravity was messed up due to a glitch in the matrix, but they didn't really contribute to the main story.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

there is comic book but its a just a book of short stories relating to the plot of the Matrix i think. There is some great drawings in there but its just one book.

I have looked at it but never brought it because it was expencive at the time...might do in the future.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hottycool8
    nah Its amaricen. DUH!!!!
    I have said it before and I'll say it again.

Death is the only lasting cure for stupidity.

Closed Thread