+ Reply to Thread

Thread: abridged series

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

abridged series

anyone who's anyone knows about the new thing people's been doing to anime series. They've been doing parodies of anime's the funniest one is the yugioh one by little kuriboh.

YouTube - Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series Episode 20

i love it no other abridges series compares to it. but i wanna know more abridged series if their are anymore out there. i found a naruto, and a yuyuhakusho.
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: abridged series

Yeah, I know all about the Yu-Gi-Oh! abridged stuff. My favorite episoide is probably episoide 22, the one with Duke Devlin. I hear that no other abridged series even comes close, so I wouldn't even bother trying to find out what other ones were out there unless I was looking to be let down. There is even an abridged movie, but fans most likely know this already. I wonder if Little Kuriboh plans on doing a parody of every single chapter in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series. I can't wait to see his Leon Von Schroder, but he'll probably be a Pegasus clone, just like he is in the show.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blakjapaneseangl View Post
    anyone who's anyone knows about the new thing people's been doing to anime series. They've been doing parodies of anime's the funniest one is the yugioh one by little kuriboh.

YouTube - Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series Episode 20

i love it no other abridges series compares to it. but i wanna know more abridged series if their are anymore out there. i found a naruto, and a yuyuhakusho.
    Haha, let me see . . . I watch Yu-Gi-oh! The Abriged Series, Avatar The Abridged Series, Naruto The Abridged Series, and Saiyuki The Abridged Series.

The best by far is the original: Yu-Gi-oh!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

he has a website now, so you can now download all his videos at:

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series: Home

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

so i guess there is nothing else worth watching. little koiboh set the bar to high for the other abridged series. for shame.
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

+ Reply to Thread