Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Action anime

Newbie killstroid may be famous one day killstroid may be famous one day killstroid's Avatar
    Thanks

Action anime

It's summer break for me and I'm bored so I was wondering if anybody knows any good anime to watch. I prefer action and adventure. No bloody-gore action please.

If possible, please tell me what the anime is about. Thanks.
    Last edited by killstroid; Jun 25, 2006 at 07:52 PM.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Action anime

my advice would be to see Outlaw Star if you haven't already seen it, it used to be on toonami, a long while back. That's the only one I can suggest right now, the other ones I know are probably a bit too bloody for your tastes

Newbie killstroid may be famous one day killstroid may be famous one day killstroid's Avatar
    Thanks

Well... I don't care if it's too bloody but not way too bloody... No more bloodiness than yu yu hakusho. Oh yeah, what's Outlaw Star about?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... You want action anime? That is not bloody and gory. Hmm... That's a tough one. Most of the action anime that I have taken a liking to are almost all bloody and gory. Hmm... I guess Bleach maybe? That has blood, but it's not too bloody. How about the original One Piece, not the 4Kids version, but the original Japanese. It's action-packed, yet a little bloody. There isn't any blood gushing out of people like a fountain or body parts exploding in either of the two.

These are the more popular ones though. All the bigger stuff that I know are either bloody and gorey or somewhat complex like Ergo Proxy.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00 may be famous one day Rei_unit00's Avatar
    Thanks

in that case, Gungrave is also a kickass show to check out, though Outlaw Star is a bit less bloody. Well, Outlaw Satr's a comedy/drama/sci-fi with a bit of romance to boot as to what it's about, here's a summary from another website, since I'm at a loss for words trying to describe it myself

"Gene Starwind and his partner Jim Hawking run a small business on the backwater planet of Centinel 3. But all that changes the day that Hilda hires them for a bodyguard job. Now, thrust into a mystery they don't fully understand, they're on the run from the cops, the pirates, an angry alien, and a mysterious assassin. But they've got one thing going in their favor - they have the galaxy's most advanced ship, the Outlaw Star.
    Gene Starwind dreams of life as an Outlaw, and fate smiles on him as he seems to suddenly wind up with a great job. But as things go awry, and he finds himself the new owner of the fastest, most technologically advanced space ship in the galaxy. Unfortunately, it's stolen and the owners want it back... Along with his partner Jim and the lovely Melfina, Gene must fight his way across the galaxy battling pirates, aliens, and assassins as he attempts to discover the secrets of the Outlaw Star."

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Would so help to know what you have seen already and like!

Thanks

well... I'm sorry to say... I'm not interested in One Piece... or Hellsing. But I like naruto, bleach, prince of tennis, hikaru no go, hunter x hunter, and I guess yu yu hakusho's okay. I haven't seen much anime though.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

one that i can think of is Dragon Ball Z. Original, yes, but still, it doesn't have a lot of blood in it, i'm pretty sure. (the uncut has much more, though >>) There is another one i know called Tenjou Tenge. It is very violent. It does have blood, but not the gore-infested type. actually, it does have a bit. whatever, though, it's still good.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast