Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ai yori yoshi (Ai Yori Aoshi)

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

Ai Yori Aoshi

ive herd alot about this anime but ive never foud or seen it in stors or anywhere else, what is it about?
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Jan 23, 2007 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Title Change
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: ai yori yoshi

Plot Summary: Kaoru Hanabishi, a college student who lives alone, met a beautiful but bewildered girl dressed in kimono at train station. He volunteered to guide her way to the address she was looking for, which looked like in his neighborhood but turned out to be an empty lot. Not knowing what to do next, Kaoru invited the devastated girl to his apartment and asked for additional clue -- a photo with two children whom Kauru immediately identified as himself and Aoi Sakuraba, his childhood friend. It turned out that the girl in front of him is Aoi Sakuraba herself, his betrothed fiancée who came all the way to Tokyo to marry him. Her revelation was not only surprising but also reminded the deepest part of Kaoru's memory for why he left the Hanabishi family in the first place.
    i think that tells you what it is about.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ai yori yoshi

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldalover View Post
    ive herd alot about this anime but ive never foud or seen it in stors or anywhere else, what is it about?
    You've probably had problems finding information on it because your mis-spelling the name...

Ai Yori Aoshi: GENEON USA website

And it's Sequel
    Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi Website Launch June 2004!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: ai yori yoshi (Ai Yori Aoshi)

Its about a guy how lives in Tokyo how whas origanoly the heir of a welty ninja clan bud do to the harsh traetment of his grandfather he left the clan.
    And one day there is a girl how claims to be his fiancee bud she heard that the weding whas cancalled and she try to purshed him to go back to the ninja clan so that they can mery eachother a few days lather there comes a woman fram the girls famely how trys to bring her back, bud the girls escapes resulting that the girls mother comes to there home and she agrees on the merege.
    Now they must live in a big house togeter whit the woman how came to get the girl.
    Bud they must keep the fact that there geting merryt a secret resulting in some funny situations.

The place where i have seen Ai yori yoshi is on youtube bud i have only seen the firsht saeson.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

its on youtube sazzy told me about it its soo good but not if u dont want to read subs the whole time tho
    but its sooo sweet u just sit there wishing something like that would happen to u lol but its really good its worth all the reading ^__^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeldalover View Post
    aww! its blocked off... god i hate these school computers!
    It's both a manga and an anime. And please don't post the Youtube links on here, the anime has been licensed. If you must do it, do it on PM or outside of this forum please.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover may be famous one day zeldalover's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry

does barnes and noble carry it?
    if not than well... im out of luck.
    animetheme.com one of the best anime sites ive ever been to.

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

You can watch it on Youtube.. which I'm doing *laughs* I found this ironic when I saw the post...
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast