Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Air

Newbie Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi's Avatar
    Thanks

Air

my friend told me a lttle bit about this anime dose anyone know alot about
    it sounds good what i was told about it

but do you think i should go and get it ???
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 14, 2006 at 02:01 PM.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Air

Yukito Kunisaki is on a journey, seeking a girl with wings who flies in the sky, as mentioned in a childhood tale. During this journey, he settles down in a small town, trying to make some money. There, he meets a strange girl named Misuzu. Misuzu quickly makes Yukito her friend and invites him to stay with her. Yukito decides to stay in the small town, and continue searching for the winged girl his mother had searched for in her life.
    Source: ANN

When you say go get it, you mean dl? If your friends have watched it most likely they have burned on cds.

Its a cute, sad and tragic story. If you are one of those people that cry easily i suggest you have a box of kleenex next to you. Although you will most likely find it confusing in the mid point of the series. It could of been a excellent series if it wasn't so complicated, because of this it turned off a lot of people and one of the cons for Air.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen Air, but I've heard a little about it. I'd like to see it too

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRoGravity
    Its a cute, sad and tragic story.
    Ah.. I've heard "Aozora" before, and it sounds that way. Really pretty song though. (It's not the main ending song, right?)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie confused may be famous one day confused may be famous one day confused's Avatar
    Thanks

im b-o-r-e-d someone PM me if they wanna be my friend.. i dont really care -yawn-
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    do you get points taken off when you create a thread?!
    Last edited by confused; Jun 15, 2006 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by >.<confused>.<
    im b-o-r-e-d someone PM me if they wanna be my friend.. i dont really care -yawn-
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    do you get points taken off when you create a thread?!
    dude, don't post anything thats unrelated to the thread.

Ah.. I've heard "Aozora" before, and it sounds that way. Really pretty song though. (It's not the main ending song, right?)
    no "Farewell Song" is the ending song.
    Last edited by ZeRoGravity; Jun 15, 2006 at 11:05 PM.

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry never heard of it.......

Newbie Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi may be famous one day Oni tenchi's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you for the info
    ii love cute anime's so this anime sound like my kind of anime ^ ^;;
    it sounds good aswell so ill probley try to see it soon ^_^

Newbie Nena may be famous one day Nena may be famous one day Nena's Avatar
    Thanks

Air is a nice series, as stated b4 it gets a bit cinfusing when they try to better explain the history behind the story; also the extra character stories are a bit much, and the end kind of leves you wanting.... i would say watch the movie, it does a better job explaining the story, and it cleans up things that were confusing in the series, also seem to be morerealistic.... i liked the series, but i loved the movie.

PS: here is a link to were you can get it... http://animesuki.com/series.php/468.html
    enjoy!

N.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast