+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All Purpose Cultural Cat-Girl: Nuku Nuku

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

All Purpose Cultural Cat-Girl: Nuku Nuku

It's still one of my favs to this day. I've had it on VHS for a decade plus now! ^_^

Does anyone else like this? I'm trying to find Nuku Nuku Flash (I believe that's the name of the most recent series). Does anyone know where to find it? Or where I can download/stream it?

My favorite character from that series--suprisingly--isn't Nuku Nuku, but Ryunosuke's mother! She cracks me up! I've seen crazy before, but that broad is SUPER crazy, LOL.

What about you all? What do you like/dislike about APCG: Nuku Nuku? Why do you like/dislike it? *Nyan*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All Purpose Cultural Cat-Girl: Nuku Nuku

Grumble Grumble Grumble

ADV Films has the US/Region 1 license for 'Nuku Nuku Dash', and they just published a Thin Pack collection release for it this year...

ADVFilms: All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Dash! Complete Collection

(Personally, I prefer the original 'All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku' OVA series, as I thought that they trivialized the story and relationships too much in the TV series...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread