Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: american anime

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: american anime

Quote Originally Posted by cloud_902 View Post
    i hate it when anime is being dubbed in other languages...
    Wait stop How many people in this forum actually know japanese? I am sure it is not as many as they claim So if it where never dubbed then it would have never came to the states and you may have never seen or let alone got into it So please don't be so rash as to hate dubbing so outright...
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic View Post
    Wait stop How many people in this forum actually know japanese? I am sure it is not as many as they claim So if it where never dubbed then it would have never came to the states and you may have never seen or let alone got into it So please don't be so rash as to hate dubbing so outright...
    Hilarious, isn't it? I think I said it in an earlier post; too lazy to check, but... Someone who isn't from Japan or at least fluent in Japanese has no right whatsoever in judging the quality of the original Japanese voices. "It sounds better"? That's bullshit. For example, there are people in Japan that think that the voices in Naruto were downright horrible. Compared to the original Japanese voices, the English actually fit. People that bitch and whine show how blind they can be. You can't make an opinion without comprehending all the facts first.

What I know for sure is that anime dubbed in Tagalog (language in the Philippines) is usually crap. I'm Filipino, I understand some Tagalog, and I know that everything sounds either silly, awkward or both when it's in Tagalog. The last time I was in the Philippines, I watched Dragon Ball Z and Naruto in Tagalog and I was like "WTF?" Compared to that, the English version for both series sound superb.
    I love my girlfriend.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    I watched Dragon Ball Z and Naruto in Tagalog and I was like "WTF?" Compared to that, the English version for both series sound superb.
    I know what you mean. I used to watch DBZ in spanish back in my motherland and when i came here to the states i was like WTF what a crappy dub they have over here.

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey

I think we should give it a try and see how it may turn out. Ya never know until ya try. For we know they could make a whole bunch of hit anime series in the future so we should at least give it a try.

Jordan15

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Hilarious, isn't it? I think I said it in an earlier post; too lazy to check, but... Someone who isn't from Japan or at least fluent in Japanese has no right whatsoever in judging the quality of the original Japanese voices. "It sounds better"? That's bullshit. For example, there are people in Japan that think that the voices in Naruto were downright horrible. Compared to the original Japanese voices, the English actually fit. People that bitch and whine show how blind they can be. You can't make an opinion without comprehending all the facts first.

What I know for sure is that anime dubbed in Tagalog (language in the Philippines) is usually crap. I'm Filipino, I understand some Tagalog, and I know that everything sounds either silly, awkward or both when it's in Tagalog. The last time I was in the Philippines, I watched Dragon Ball Z and Naruto in Tagalog and I was like "WTF?" Compared to that, the English version for both series sound superb.
    Hey sorry about that whole lazy thing, but it just gets me steamed, I mean I was stationed in japan for 3 1/2 years and got engadged to a japanese woman and I am still learning the language. But these people how try to convince every one that there is only one way just.....RAhhhhhhhh
    I was told that for art to be able to transend, it needed to touch the masses and get them to relate. For some understanding the words spoken is what they need.
    If you don't agree then so be it, but in the long run you are hurting the thing you love by condeming it to a slow death and obscurity
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: american anime

I really dont care, as long as the dont kill Anime, Im cool.......
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Shows like family guy, futurama, and so on I don't think they're american styled anime. They're just american shows that people like to watch. Not everyone likes anime so why would there be american styled anime here? If people want to see anime then that's what they have Japan for. Have you seen Chinese styled anime?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Shows like family guy, futurama, and so on I don't think they're american styled anime. They're just american shows that people like to watch. Not everyone likes anime so why would there be american styled anime here? If people want to see anime then that's what they have Japan for. Have you seen Chinese styled anime?
    I'm lost... what are you tring to say? Just because some people don't like anime that does not mean there should not be american style anime. Our cultures have mingled and entertwined for the past 65 years, with an exchange in somany things, why would you limit anime to oneside of the table? You seem to be lost in your own words, because china is not japan either

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast