Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: american anime

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: american anime

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Have you seen Chinese styled anime?
    I have, its something I don't want to see ever again, like fat people in a sailor moon outfit and pictures of Michael Jackson.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres no such thing as American Anime! american animation maybe but not american anime. So i dont know how to answer ur topic... seen theres no such thing.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    Theres no such thing as American Anime! american animation maybe but not american anime. So i dont know how to answer ur topic... seen theres no such thing.
    Hahaha, good point jade. American animation is cartoons, awesome Japanese animation is anime peopel!!

C'mon where you all been!!? This is an anime forum!! You should know that.LOL

...heh, but really. People like me categorize American animation as "cartoons" and Japanese animation as "anime" and we consider it completely different things.

So in my opinion there's no such thing as American anime (no matter how hard they try to match Japan's work). American cartoons are ok for laughs.

...like the Simpsons and Family Guy and....um...ugh...guess thats it.LOL
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Hahaha, good point jade. American animation is cartoons, awesome Japanese animation is anime peopel!!

C'mon where you all been!!? This is an anime forum!! You should know that.LOL

...heh, but really. People like me categorize American animation as "cartoons" and Japanese animation as "anime" and we consider it completely different things.
    ^-^0 I believe it's meant to be interpreted as "Non-Japanese Anime-Styled Animation" as mentioned in some earlier posts.

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove
    Shows like family guy, futurama, and so on I don't think they're american styled anime. They're just american shows that people like to watch. Not everyone likes anime so why would there be american styled anime here? If people want to see anime then that's what they have Japan for. Have you seen Chinese styled anime?
    Wait a minute, how do you figure Futurama and Family Guy are Anime-styled animation? That went over my head, I'm afraid ^^;
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Ok, you people need to get one thing straight:

Are you talking about the American cartoons that imitate anime?
    OR
    Are you just talking about American cartoons?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they are talking about Anime Imitations......They annoy me too. I think Avatar is cool........Totally Spies totally sucks*ahem*...........You get my point.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I think they are talking about Anime Imitations......They annoy me too. I think Avatar is cool........Totally Spies totally sucks*ahem*...........You get my point.
    I like Avatar too but never see the spies thing, and if there as bad as some say maybe I can get one of my sniper buddies to kill them for'ya
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

hope you do get a sniper and shoot those totally spies girls cause then they wont be able to spie anymore(LOL)
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast