Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: american anime

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: american anime

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    this goes to say:
    Anime should stick to Japanese style and cartoons should just stick to the American way ^^

baa~
    I agree even though I'm american I would have to agree I can't stand people who copy off one another it needs to stay in japan. It came from japan please help me out here if I'm wrong.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah you right ...thanks Kenchi18,but this needs to be closed it has been opened for about 2 weeks already...can Hassun shut this thread down thanks.
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: american anime

that's right anime should be in japinnes way only thing still stay in america.

Newbie Cloud432 may be famous one day Cloud432 may be famous one day Cloud432's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime should be everywhere right now. I'm waitin forever for Beet, the vandel buster to come out in english. You really shouldnt have made that post...........................

It makes me angry.................................

You dont like it when i'm angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47 may be famous one day zombie#47's Avatar
    Thanks

having just read many of the replies i have this to say anime is inherently japanese but to tell other they no right to imitate a certain style is just wrong. as an american artist who specialty is in anime/manga this obviously doesnt seem fair. what many are saying in some contradict the entire concept of art. if the world of was used in this fashion then we'd probably have about six cave paintings cause everyone else would be copying graaaagh. ok that might have been an extreme but you get my point, what youre suggesting is ridiculous.

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zombie#47 View Post
    having just read many of the replies i have this to say anime is inherently japanese but to tell other they no right to imitate a certain style is just wrong. as an american artist who specialty is in anime/manga this obviously doesnt seem fair. what many are saying in some contradict the entire concept of art. if the world of was used in this fashion then we'd probably have about six cave paintings cause everyone else would be copying graaaagh. ok that might have been an extreme but you get my point, what youre suggesting is ridiculous.
    ok you are an ass just because some think that americans shouldnt polute the waters of doesnt mean you have to go on some pansy ass tyrade about how the whole wolrd of wouldnt exist if it were for imitation. there are other mediums in art like sculpture and painting and metal working etc.. so just shut it .
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

If this was made in response to my thread then I think you may have misunderstood my point. I was wondering why American cartoons never tried to tell a story. Every cartoon is random. I was not suggesting that America rip Japan's style. I just would like to see America's creative and completely random animation style to have a story behind it every 10 years or so.
    Last edited by Hoods; Sep 03, 2006 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Typos
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

to say all of American Anime is bad is dumb..................one of my favorite animes right now is an American Anime.......................Avatar................ .....

But yes the majority of good anime out there is japanesse anime........only because people are so used to watching that sort of anime that they are not ready to experience different kind..................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast