+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime for '10

Newbie Lanaura is off to a good start Lanaura's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime for '10

Any anime your hoping to watch/finish for 2010? I'm hoping to finally complete Code Geass. I started it months ago but I've only got to around episode eight. After that Black the Lagoon the Second Barage and Hetalia Axis Powers which I hear is pretty good. I might even consider buying Saiyuki Reload since Saiyuki is one of my favorite animes and I already got the other two.
    If people are going to treat you like a little kid might as well act like one and throw the tv out the hotel window.

Newbie Taikaw is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Anime for '10

If the ones that are going to be coming out this year count, I have quite a few...
    I really want to watch Gintama the Movie coming out this year, as well as Gundam00 Movie, Fate/Stay Night, and also maybe the Haruhi Movie...All seem pretty good.
    Also as for TV series, I want to watch Shakugan No Shana 3rd(can't wait!), Black Lagoon 3rd season ova(not on tv)...
    I also might want to check out some old anime... like Hokuto no Kenn... It's pretty famous here in japan, so ....
    There are a few more, but these are the ones I'm particularly looking forward to watching this year.
    'll post some more if I think of some!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as I'd like to finish Saiyuki or Armored Trooper VOTOMS, I just don't think I'll have the time or money. Sure I have a job, but I'm saving up for a new synthesizer (which I will get next weekend), then a new backpack, and then money for ACEN (so I'll need a good 2 or 300 dollars).

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes I need to get my anime from my freind who works at FYE, The rest of bleach, naurto, the complete death note, and all of Dragon ball, Z,and GT, and some other titles that i can't think of right now..

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm hoping to finish watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters in Japanese (I haven't started watching this, as I'm still trying to finish watching InuYasha and Trigun). I'm also hoping to finish watching Naruto (up to Sasuke Retrieval, as I cannot be bothered to watch those pointless fillers in between Naruto and Shippuden) before I start watching Shippuden.

Also, so far this year, I have purchased the complete series of Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist (the movie should be arriving soon!), and Bleach Series 1 (or Season 1, as they're referred to in the States, which I think sounds better!) on DVD.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I as well want to complete CG. I also wish to finish some anime I already started and some classics. Classics are necessary to help my anime knowledge base.

+ Reply to Thread