Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anime

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

anime

does anybody no any good anime to watch cuz i got none rite now i either finished watching it, got bored of it, or its taking to long to finish the story thats wats happening with the stuff im watching and i need something new to watch, dont care if its pointless or not i just need something

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anime

It kind of depends on what you find interesting. What were the shows you liked? And what bored you? That way I can make a suggestion that I hope you will like.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

uh lets see i liked naruto, fruits basket tsubasa chronicles and i didnt like ghost in the shell also i didnt like big O that much but i just rly need something to watch

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie Silenced Shadow may be famous one day Silenced Shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012
    uh lets see i liked naruto, fruits basket tsubasa chronicles and i didnt like ghost in the shell also i didnt like big O that much but i just rly need something to watch
    I dont really know... but I would tryavatar even though its on Nicktoons you can still buy it on DVD and it has awesome action and its not "kiddish" .
    ... the one thing I never wake up from.

Thanks

lol i think i watched avatar before but i guess i will try it i tried the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya but it was to short

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

well you could go to animnfo.com and browse through the genres thewy have alot or you could go to animepaper and browse the wallpapers or scans and find one yah like ..thats what I do
    ones I suggest bleach if you haven't seen it I'd be alot easier if we new the genres you like
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Thanks

o ok thanks i guess i will try bleach and i will try the other idea to

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Whats up with these dull recommendation threads.

NHK ni Youkoso (Welcome to the NHK) - Kinda like a darker version of Genshiken. Talks about the 'Otaku Culture'. Funny stuff, lots of reference made to kleenix, lol.

Honey&Clover - I honestly don't see how anyone wouldn't like this if they enjoy drama,relationship, comedy and the romance genres. The story is very down to Earth, and realistic. You can probably relate yourself to some of the characters.

If you want a synopsis, go to animenewsnetwork.com.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast